On a scale of 1 to 10

Laddey

FH is my second home
1 being gay and 10 being straight.

Tongue piercing on a male

go

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Gayer than Elton John having a sleepover at George Michaels.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Haha.

Its only for one purpose though. The mrs is against it though but surely she'd love it ?

Laddey

FH is my second home
Better for blowjobs than cunilingus mate.
Wasnt all that good when i got a blowy when she had hers done.

Cant comment on the cinlingus as i havnt got a cuni!

hoe needs to appreciate im doing it for her!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wasnt all that good when i got a blowy when she had hers done.

Cant comment on the cinlingus as i havnt got a cuni!

hoe needs to appreciate im doing it for her!

Don't do it fella, big mistake. Even more so when she is telling you that she doesn't want you to do it, good girl imo so listen to her.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Man with tongue piercing = 99.99% douchebag.
Girl with tongue piercing = ugly.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
gay.jpg

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Don't do it fella, big mistake. Even more so when she is telling you that she doesn't want you to do it, good girl imo so listen to her.

I agree with everything said above.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
It looks gross on either girls or guys, the piercing bar knocks against the teeth and does terrible damage to them, chipping the enamel (dentists HATE his piercing sooo much), making it easier for decay to set in. They make you lisp and sound like a twat and also people just don't seem to be able to control their tongues when they get them pierced and are always poking them out and fucking about with the piercing (making them look like they have mental health problems). I have had encounters with them *whistles* and can say 100% that it was not beneficial to the experience, it is horrible kissing people with tongue piercings and you get crap caught round it when you eat.

It does not in my opinion make you look gay, it just makes you look like a moron. If you want to cheer your gf up get your dick pierced, that's 100% proven to make the ladies happy (the servants reported they could hear Queen Victoria's howls of pleasure from the other side of the palace when her and Albert were knocking boots) and it won't fuck up the one thing that most gals find attractive in a man, a nice smile.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
my ex had one. I think they *look* sweet, but for all other intents and purposes I think they suck. Worst sound ever to be woken by her clicking it against her teeth while dreaming.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Ah piercings.
Worn by people who have nothing to say except, I'm that boring I need to mutilate myself for attention.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
1 - those blokes who get one are opening their car boots whilst slowing down in the fast lane of the marmite highway looking for a decent shunt.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I would saa nothing gay at all, go for it if you want etc, educate yourself first before jumping in...but since you're living over there; i'd avoid it.

Too judging of a community for it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's a pretty judgemental comment.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
My poof o'meter just blew...

Whats the next thing? A tattoo just above your arse?!!! :twak:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you get one, your arse will be like Pasha in London - its the hottest spot in town, it never closes & anyone can enter

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
If you get one, your arse will be like Pasha in London - its the hottest spot in town, it never closes & anyone can enter

Sounds like the flag of Japan, if you know what I mean...

japan.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom