omni procs

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
this will be very powerfull on classes with already next to godmode defence
imagine plate, wh-charge, som-charge, warguard, battler and omniprocs.
And as numbers are, it will be like a som-proc in effectivnes (target looses 100 and u gain 100) plus the extra endurance, wich combine with som will be powerful but not to op.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm gonna use these on sleeves and helm. I have 180 heal on TG Vest (actually heals for 225-275), and use epic legs with 130 heal (heals for 165ish). The proc on the TG Vest is more powerful than SoM proc, and works as a free Ignore Pain 0.5, sometimes it procs twice in a fight wich is like a free IP1.

Edit: These procs return end also - about half the end bar, wich is very nice when it does and will delay the /use end barrel.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Still think its mountains and mole hills to be honest.

Worth doing but they wont turn a fight, specially when theres already more powerful heal procs and life drains availible on certain chest pieces that have far far greater chance to be hit.

And as already mentioned these can still be resisted, unlike normal heal procs, as someone with next to no use for a power bar and easy access to invigoration barrels, I know which i'd prefer.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
They hardly seem worth worrying about to me -.- A tank might aswell have gotten the same results by using lifedrain procs along with end pots in the past, and it sounds handy rather than overpowered.

Theo

Fledgling Freddie
I Don't realy care how much damage they do :), they work for vamps and return power as far as i hear enough to cast a Red HoT spell

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
tested these out on US server
Proc rate was pretty decent
and it heals for quite a bit

[23:30:58] You hit the unearthed cave bear for 163 (+8) damage!
[23:30:58] You steal 156 hit points.
[23:30:58] You steal 38 power points.
[23:30:58] You steal 30 endurance points.

didn't see any resists
but a friend on US server is gonna run a 1000 hit trial with me tommorow
I'll post some proper logs then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom