OMGWTF pwned by TEH JUPEH!!!111 ;)

J

Jupitus

<waves at Noir>

Was a fantastic fight in and around Gunuku and neighboring bases last night... highlight was Noir spotting me as I spotted her (him) and jumping off the base wall as I made a run from the treeline to fight her.... wasn't very fair, me using my OMG NERF JH etc etc but we had a chuckle afterwards :D

Jup.

P

[PS]Nova

Hello Jup!

We still haven't managed to determine which of us is the crappest, me or you :)

But I bet you'd still pwn me :)

Altho.. I am considering a MAX career for awhile :)

J

Jupitus

Hmmm... well I only have 545 kills to date, and I'm BR16 (only char, no alts) and I bet you have more kills than that, so I am still the crappest, I reckon :D

My flying was in danger of improving so I downed more lager the other night and that made for some nice bumpy landings and tree collisions.

Must say, on the flying side of things, I'm getting scarily partial to ramming reavers and liberators at every possible opportunity. I'm not sure this is a very effective way to try to raise my kill count... any advice??? ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Erm.

Actually I have about 500 kills on ALL my chars put together so..

<goes to add them up from the website>

I have 133 kills on Angel, 132 on Paladine, 198 on Nova and 119 on Purgatory, so a total of 582, so I do beat you!

<feels proud!>

As for the flying, stop ramming reavers and stuff and start practicing your strafing runs where you run over ground troops in a plane. It's very fun, altho I'd imagine difficult when drunk :)

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
Erm.

Actually I have about 500 kills on ALL my chars put together so..

<goes to add them up from the website>

I have 133 kills on Angel, 132 on Paladine, 198 on Nova and 119 on Purgatory, so a total of 582, so I do beat you!

<feels proud!>

As for the flying, stop ramming reavers and stuff and start practicing your strafing runs where you run over ground troops in a plane. It's very fun, altho I'd imagine difficult when drunk :)

Ha! See? I AM the worst!!!!

As for difficult when drunk, I say PFFFT!!! When I'm drunk I am invincible!!!!!! :p :D

P

[PS]Nova

LOL it's amazing what alcohol will do :)

But it is fun squishing ground troops in a plane because no-one ever really looks up until you shoot them, or squish them as the case may be. I've got a few kills with a Mosq that way :) But it does too much damage :) (to the mosq I mean)

T

Teh Krypt

Might come back tonight for some fun :x

(+1) ;)

Will try an Ai max again for the pwn :p

P

[PS]Nova

Doooo ittttt we have an outfit raid at 8pm tonight, Krypt, if you want to join us for that :)

T

Teh Krypt

Doooo ittttt we have an outfit raid at 8pm tonight, Krypt, if you want to join us for that :)

Its 9pm and im reading this... :p

T

Teh Krypt

Could have sworn it hasnt been 7 days... subs ended anyway :(

F

Faeldawn

Did you realise that you are a very hard player to hit Krypt?

Not sure if you knew this but you warp in game really badly for some reason :(

P

[PS]Nova

He gets very bad lag I believe, which would probably account for it.

T

Teh Krypt

*Pets 'wAlLhAcKsElFlAgEr2003'*

Hmm, seriously? I thought that was only due to network lag.. I have a fine ping Oo

F

Faeldawn

Few days ago i tried to knife you and everytime i swung the blade you had warped (got lashered for my troubles ;)), then later on i watched you warping through my boltdriver scope, i asked my buddy to watch for a second and he saw you warping also :(

It was a big battle tho so it was more than likely just lag packets....i read your post on another thread about your lag and your system specs and it seems it's not your computer thats the problem.

If it makes you feel any better i have seen a few others lagging worse than you tho :)

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by Jupitus
<waves at Noir>

Was a fantastic fight in and around Gunuku and neighboring bases last night... highlight was Noir spotting me as I spotted her (him) and jumping off the base wall as I made a run from the treeline to fight her.... wasn't very fair, me using my OMG NERF JH etc etc but we had a chuckle afterwards :D

Jup.

hehe, aye was a great fight Jup, some of the best action i've been in for ages, never stopped just kept moving about.

Like i said, soon as i saw you name i was on my way, just a shame i didn't have the brain power to realise you might have moved, why did i go to that tree :(

Yes, i was "pwned" :(

/tell Jupitus : NOOOOO
Jupitus : XXX

hehe

Did knife Efour tho, that made me feel a little better

J

Jupitus

Re: Re: OMGWTF pwned by TEH JUPEH!!!111 ;)

Originally posted by Tidus Morgahna
Did knife Efour tho, that made me feel a little better

Did he squeak?:p

F

Faeldawn

Did you ask for fries with that, tho? :p

Every helping of NC whoop-ass comes with a side-of-fries m8 :great:

G

Garaen

Thinking of renewing my sub's for a month, not sure just yet though :eek:

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Every helping of NC whoop-ass comes with a side-of-fries m8 :great:

So I've noticed :)

Getting quite sick and tired of fries tbh :p

T

Teh Krypt

Hmm... maybe I get strange lag at random times, which casues what seems like fps droping (as it has same effect when I get disconnected)

So when I lag like this I prolly warp, so if its any consilation I prolly can't fight back that good when warping :D

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
Hmm... maybe I get strange lag at random times, which casues what seems like fps droping (as it has same effect when I get disconnected)

So when I lag like this I prolly warp, so if its any consilation I prolly can't fight back that good when warping :D

You lashered me when i tried to knife you :)

Then again, a stick of celery with sicko's IQ could kill me when i don the infili suit, so you are way overqualified for the job m8 ;)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by .Asmo
Thinking of renewing my sub's for a month, not sure just yet though :eek:

:great:

Would be nice to have you back... I need someone to remind me that every kill I score was either leech0red or pure jammy luck. ;)

J

Jupitus

Hey Unc! Just thought I'd remind you that every kill you have was either leeched or just jammy, pal :)

This thread's about my uber skills not yours :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom