Omgwtf gank grp!!!111one

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Azhure said:
Wouldn't take BM over a savage? =p

Seems im being advised that way, why? You wanting to take a savage spot with a BM?

Ah crap, just burnt my sausages ;(

Azhure

Fledgling Freddie
BMs provide higher PF chance, with ofcourse PF + Snow Shower and do nice damage =p.

When I play on camlann it's always the gay BMs that snare me :<

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oki...but are you wanting the BM spot, or mearly advising me?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oki, now all we need is a healer, a shammy and a mincer (or skald?).

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
well i'm experianced in playing mincer guess i can pick that spot if you like :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
That would be great Sofus. Only need a shammy and a healer now =)

unforgiving

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt mind playing med/aug healer but not pac :( could take shammy spot tho now that no tank spots are open :)

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Let me play the skald/mincer spot (Pref skald if u can swing it :x)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oki sulpher is pac healer and unforgiving gets the shammy spot, thats the group full now.

Will everyone be free on friday at around 5pm GMT?

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Right cool, just gotta get everybody confirmed that they will be available, and we can set to leveling straight away =) Ill get an iirc channel up as soon as I can.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oki Dim, you are noted down as a replacement incase our mincer has to drop out =)

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
i am out all day/night on friday...damn u people dont u know that friday is daoc free day! sorreh

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:

How about you get the fuck off my thread, go outside, pay a cheap crack whore £5, and have the time of your life.

Thx.

Bye.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
i am out all day/night on friday...damn u people dont u know that friday is daoc free day! sorreh

Most fridays Im doing something, but since me and the old' ladyfriend broke up im spending em on DAoC,

Np, we'll wait till more people have posted and set a date where everyone can show ^^

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Think Ill aim for next week monday or tuesday then, seems all you people actually have lives outside of this game :eek:

Anyway, something I'd like some feedback on ;

A) Is everyone cool with starting a guild to make communication easier, if your char is already guilded its np, we can work arround it.

B) A name for the guild, Im about as creative as a cup of tea when it comes to things like names, (hence my chars Giveth, Giiveth, Taketh and Taaketh). Only cool name I thought of was Sympozium.

C) Some good spots to do the exping aside from all the PK madness we will be doing, I was thinking of DF (can cope with different levels from 20s all the way up) also, maybe if DF is being over run with purp con infils, we could try CM in hib?

Some ideas and suggestions would be fantastic.

Thanks.

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Oki Dim, you are noted down as a replacement incase our mincer has to drop out =)

I'm not droping out and i'm pretty much free everyday forth now becides from the 30th to the 7th i'm on vacation in France. And i'm rdy on friday aswell if needed though it seems some can't show up but monday-tuesday is fine aswell

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Think Ill aim for next week monday or tuesday then, seems all you people actually have lives outside of this game :eek:

Anyway, something I'd like some feedback on ;

A) Is everyone cool with starting a guild to make communication easier, if your char is already guilded its np, we can work arround it.

Thanks.

Imo first lets see if all show up then we can talk about xp spots guild etc :)

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, but i know a lot of the people applying and if I know em aswell as I think I do, they will be there :p

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
omg arey you constanyl on FH or something :) ? i posted 1 min ago and you already replied amazing :D

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Savage - Tierce_
Savage - Darkraven
Blademaster - Azhure
Warrior - Harebear
Shammy - Unforigving
Druid - Barevoose
Mincer - Sofus
Healer - Sulpher

So thats the line-up. If any of you have MSN, add me on mexicola_@hotmail.com. Id like to try and get a time / place to meet as soon as possible. So if everyone can first confirm if they are able to join in, and second, confirm if they will be free on this coming monday 5pm gmt. Also, if over the weekend you are playing your chars, give me a PM on Giiveth or Xenophobiac so we could maybe duo a bit...try not to raise the grp chars too much higher than 20-22ish so that we will have a fairly even leveling "zone".

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom