omg

Gray

FH is my second home
So fuckin lucky :/

Altho, i wonder if he ever gets uh.. bullied.. for uh... being with his parents all the time... ?

So.. hes got his own saving fund... I really dont wanna see what the... "parents" Will-will be like when they croak

"And to Kevin, the Rag Sized Doll, Parents Joe and Patricia have left him a fishing rod, red chevrollete car, and their 10 bedroomed Mansion. <Ann> Vicky, you leave, with nothing, goodbye"</Ann>

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Read it in the express yesterday and they most certainly arnt full of shit! haha ha.. ha

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
And people say druggies are insane..........

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Why, oh why, do they always name these things Kevin!! They're besmirching my good name :(

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Terrified.

I think im gonna go clean my brain with a steel-wool scrubbie now.

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
"........their home in Maryland, America"

must be true.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I read about this the other day. tbh I bet those people would call me a freak because I have 7 computers at home.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I'd call you a freak if you had seven computers at home.

Freak.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
don't you dare insult my childeren :eek:

Spawn

Fledgling Freddie
I seen some weird stuff in my time but WTF ARE THEY DOING? Must be a inbreeding thing. ;)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
I would think that the most positive aspect of this story is that they WON'T breed and release their madness into the genepool.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
If I was Vicky, I'll impale him outside on the garden.

Wonder how the dogs play with him. Maybe chew him up, dig a hole, stick him in it.. and wait 2 days intil it appears on the kitchen table with earth worms crawling up its' ears, and its begging for a shower.

I feel sorry for the parents, that their son will outage them definitely. I bet the new owner would use him for firewood or a paper weight.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Kidnap him. They're loopy enough to pay a ransom and the police aren't going to do much about it.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
If you think that story is real you need your head testing.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
itcheh said:
I would think that the most positive aspect of this story is that they WON'T breed and release their madness into the genepool.
But they already have. Poor Vickey. How long till her first boyfriend is a plastic Ken ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom