Omg!!!

G

Gadd

i know this is kinda hypocrtical but why the fuck do so many people whine and complain!!!! it's a fucking game!!!!! if you can't handle the fact that your going to die or get ganked or get pwned then just don't play anymore!!! some people take this game way to seriously.

so what if u die! big deal! get over it! so what if you get pwned! get over it! not like it's the end of the world! mind you for some of these people it probably is.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Stop whining about people whining about people whining.

P

[PS]Venom

Stop whining about people whining about people whining about people whining..

P

parzi

Stop whining about people whining about people whining about people whining about people whining. kthx

K

k0ugar

we love you too blither. f00king whiner :D
teehee :chortle:

G

geysor

It's because all the people who play this game (myself included) have no sense of reality, and are complete and utter dickheads.

I mean, count the number of posts saying

"xxx is a coward because he used ability xyz to kill me, and we don't have that ability in our realm", or

"xxx has no honour because he killed me when I didn't have 100% hp or had rez sickness", or

"xxx cheated because he couldn't possibly have found me where I was hiding", or

"xxx realm are overpowered because I got hit for xyz"

Geez, it's so BORING

K

k0ugar

damn right. and just a lil tiny weeny minor point. i dontnt whine :) although ive said my scouts gimped.. thats about it.. its so common to find posts whining on about the same old crap.. and its so rare to find ones that dont whine.btw hiya cloak :) i see ur online! :D

/hugz

P

parzi

whinefortehwin!!!!11111111

actually i sadly believe this is at least partially true^^
whine that xyz is overpowered on vnboards etc etc , the more you whine the more nerf :(

Users who are viewing this thread