Omg Were N00bs !!!!!

J

[JKoN]KOSH

given to me by a fellow clan member,

for all those that think your good with a single saber youre not your just a n00000000000000000000000b !!!!!!!!!!

N

noghi

I just have to say that when i saw that i did lol

D

Damage

/me waits till FF replies :lol:

btw the screenie is incomplete ;)
and what n00b types /screenshot in console to make a screenie ;)

K

-KnoX-

LOL

Two handed takes skill? tbh I think its the easiest of the three. But thats just my opinion ;)

D

Damage

Dunno I find the Staff the hardest to handle or to kill with a single sabre...
Staff's specials arent really usefull for instance (not even to mention the kicking).

F

FragFodder

n00b eh? So I'm a n00b now for liking me single blade.... hmmmmm

JediJawa can suck me nutz till they turn purple. And just for him, I'm not gonna wash em for 3 weeks! :kissit:

Single saber is probably one of the hardest to get to grips with especially considering the other 2 Sabers have 2 blades. I remeber playing JKA online for the first time and an old m8 saying "You may want to ditch the Single Saber as you'll get owned".

If you ask me, the most powerful saber style has to be the duel blade. People have realised the Backswing potential and Assfighting has been reborn, also the rolling stab appears to hurt alot more from duel blades for some reason. And not to mention, we've all seen the toon that jumps into the middle of a fight and uses the duel blade spin thing taking out 3 maybe even 4 people.
The only reason Jawa N00b is moaning, is because he'll have been embarrased by a few of the old JK2 players who are used to the single blade and have managed to adapt to JKAs fighting style. However before anyone starts... I'm not calling duel bladers n00bs, that would make me worse than Jawa-face. Just pointing out my observations on the 2 blades.

All I can say is.... Jawa, if you have a problem with Single Blade users. Try using one, you'll get raped! Coz it aint easy especially when everyone else is out gunning you 2 to 1

FF

J

[JKoN]KOSH

Originally posted by FragFodder
JediJawa can suck me nutz till they turn purple. And just for him, I'm not gonna wash em for 3 weeks! :kissit:

lol havent read it yet but had to quote that :)

ok read it now :D

oh and....

Originally posted by Damage
and what n00b types /screenshot in console to make a screenie ;)

hes a noob at the more techy stuff, but not with a saber ;)

D

Damage

Originally posted by [JKoN]KOSH

hes a noob at the more techy stuff, but not with a saber ;)

I'm affriad I can not share that wisdom with you :p

D

Damage

thank you for you reply FF, it was nice :lol:

J

JKoN.DT

Arn't we an opinionated muppet eh Damage. Right so typing /screenshot in the console makes me a noob, regardless of the fact that when I press the key I've bound to a screenshot in the console (the letter A) it gives me a errrrr A !

tbh I'd be more worried about your worthless nublike JK skills than taking the p1ss unnecessarily when theres no need. Cause lets face it your JK skills can be summed up in 1 word, abysmal.....

F

FragFodder

LOL bit harsh :p

Chill out m8, it wasn't an attack (that's why there are smilies). No need to spit your dummy out :lol:

FF

J

[JKoN]KOSH

Originally posted by JKoN.DT
Arn't we an opinionated muppet eh Damage. Right so typing /screenshot in the console makes me a noob, regardless of the fact that when I press the key I've bound to a screenshot in the console (the letter A) it gives me a errrrr A !

tbh I'd be more worried about your worthless nublike JK skills than taking the p1ss unnecessarily when theres no need. Cause lets face it your JK skills can be summed up in 1 word, abysmal.....

:bazbeer:

ata boy boss :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom