OMG u albs r so pathetic !!

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
PWND IMO!!1

Ill get you next time gadget.

Anyway, you were supposed to reply with ...and insta-dd's. Just to prove how easy our class is to play. Everything is bloody instant.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Ill get you next time gadget.

Anyway, you were supposed to reply with ...and insta-dd's. Just to prove how easy our class is to play. Everything is bloody instant.

Not as easy as a zerker pre 1.62 tbh.

O

old.Dillinja

We call those savages nowadays.

What's a savage? ;)

Us oldies have no knowledge of these 'newcomers'.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by brutalize_bg
omg albs come on ... U spoil all the fun in bg with this lame MTK camping ... so bloody boring .. ur like 3+ fg and 1fg scouts. Seen this thread a million time. But it still pisses me off ... been in Thidranki with my Shadowblade today. Was the only char I could actually have some fun with, without getting 5 arrows in my back.

PS. Essen and some of u other scouts ... ur going down some day .. :D just not today ;)

Btw nerf mincers instant stun time ! Way to overpowered ! :D

Lol Essen is mine :p

And he rocks, the only reason we went to mtk is cuz you were to chicken to come out and fight :p ....what were we supposed to do more badminton lessons inside atk...and no, I doubt very much you'll get yer revenge I'll prolly delete when he caps which he is 1 away from doing...

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by darbey
Believe me it pisses a large amount of us albs also, trouble is u try and say anything u just get a mouthful of abuse off all the 12year olds.

Lol I rarely go into cg's there because most of it is bs, as for camping atk's or otherwise who cares, if people bothered coming out to play then it wouldnt happen....

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by quinthar
Lol I rarely go into cg's there because most of it is bs, as for camping atk's or otherwise who cares, if people bothered coming out to play then it wouldnt happen....

They cant because you wont let them out...

A

Ala

I don't like when peepz camp tk's, tis ok to swing by and see if nme is around but to sit there is just boring :(

O

old.Bubble

my solo chanter couldn't take down the 30 albs :(

Edit- was there a nurf cus i'm sure we had a I win Button and now i can't find it FFS!!

A

_asq_shazzy

Nothing better then reading another whining Midgard because Albions outnumber everyone in Thidranki and camp the TK's which i do think is lame. I like to camp the bridge more action :)

Gives time for the Midgards and sometimes Hibernians to build there forces to have a nice big fight.

TK Camping is a tactic which many use if not "EVERYONE" uses and when someone is killed by that tactic they hate it, but when they kill someone from themselves camping a TK is totally different remember that.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by _asq_shazzy
TK Camping is a tactic which many use if not "EVERYONE" uses and when someone is killed by that tactic they hate it, but when they kill someone from themselves camping a TK is totally different remember that.

The realm who is being camped usually kill more than the realm who are camping :p

When mids last did it we got pwnd badly by scouts.

A

_asq_shazzy

Yeah its true. If you camp a TK your going to end up getting farmed. Because Albion / Midgard / Hiberina have there keeps behind them and what do then people camping have? Nothing just a big open area which is always poor defended. Maybe by the odd Stealther, all that happens is people camp a TK get a few kills thinks its an excellent way to get realm points. 10 Minutes later twice as many Mids/Albs/Hibs port to there TK and rush all the idiots camping the TK. Very simple and its been done all the time and you can never stop it happening.

Anyway got my Cleric to level 24 now time to buff up my Thrust Infiltrator and await some buffed up SB's and NS's to make the fights more even :D

Q

quinthar

They cant because you wont let them out...

Ahhh one day you'll learn how to play in rvr, till then keep twiddling your thumbs in the safety of the ck or atk or camp the MB like the rest of the lemmings do.

If Mids or Hibs or Albs cant kill those camping the TK's how the heck do you think they'll fair out in the open, let me give you a clue......they wont....

I'm very happy for other realms to camp the TK's the RP's are great, a res is almost guranteed and if the nme's are stupid the guards kill them....what more can you ask for...

Or perhaps you dont like the way RVR is done??

Q

quinthar

The realm who is being camped usually kill more than the realm who are camping :p

When mids last did it we got pwnd badly by scouts.

I'm sorry but I have put many of my chars through BG's and frankly BG1 is the best there is, RA's do not dictate the way the game is played and its more honest than anywhere else.

By your own admission the camped tk usually gets enough together to zerg the campers...then its fun....it about knowing your limits...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom