OMG the BUG of hell

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
You can't hold that much cash on your character. I believe the maximum is 200 plat. Contact GOA, they can restore the cash on your CM, but not the cash you had on your character before you withdrew all that cash. :(

mithridatis :)

Fledgling Freddie
I did send question to goa hoping to get my 225p back, i only had 50g before i withdraw them

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck! :) But keep in mind it might take a while with GOA still restoring items.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
lol, pwned :) your cm took the cash to buy new clothes, he looks like he needs them

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah.. the charactar can hold max 200p, if it gets more it will resets to 0 im afraid :eek6:

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Umm , if a character can't hold 225p, how will he be able to withdraw the money?

Tosen

Part of the furniture
If I withdraw more money I can carry, it simply caps me out... infact... I've had 200plat and a few gold coins on me once :// some kinda bug...
But I just withdraw the cash, and get capped, and withdraw the rest on another char, it has never been a problem.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Niroth said:
Umm , if a character can't hold 225p, how will he be able to withdraw the money?
There was some command to withdraw a certain amount, mentioned on the GOA news at some point. I don't remember the command tho ;x

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
There was some command to withdraw a certain amount, mentioned on the GOA news at some point. I don't remember the command tho ;x
Read up one post!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
QQ! At least I added that it was posted on the GOA site once! :< That's useful :(
I'd get you a cookie, but one of my guilds officers claimed them. :(

Drusus

Fledgling Freddie
As Deepfame stated...
To withdraw a part of the cash on your CM without taking all of it use...

/settle <x>

With <x> as the amount in copper you want to withdraw

eg. /settle 10000 would withdraw 1g,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom