Omg so funny!!

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
How funny is this laugh.
YouTube - Hahaha
[youtubevid]5P6UU6m3cqk[/youtubevid]
Sounds like an old man where he wheezes lol! Omg made me laugh so much.
How cute

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
or stfu cos no body in daoc ot plays daoc ffs!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
How funny is this laugh.
YouTube - Hahaha
[youtubevid]5P6UU6m3cqk[/youtubevid]
Sounds like an old man where he wheezes lol! Omg made me laugh so much.
How cute

Sounds like ur getting paternal to me. Comes with age and you can't avoid it. I still love kids but only after I ate a placenta first :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sounds like ur getting paternal to me. Comes with age and you can't avoid it.

Have to say i'm still waiting for the breeding gene to kick in. Never found anything cute about kids, puppies, sure, kids, not really. Interesting in a, "humans are puny animals 'cause they can't even survive before the age of doubledigits" way, but not cute.

Might be why i'd rather adopt then breed too.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i cant stand kids either.

maybe that will make you feel better?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
God, i was making a joke about you not being able to get any.

It was an opportunistic joke, nothing else :m00:

And see how easily it was killed?

Nothing quite as good to ruin someone trying to be smart, then turning an innocent joke into an insult. *grin*

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
And see how easily it was killed?

Nothing quite as good to ruin someone trying to be smart, then turning an innocent joke into an insult. *grin*

I'd hardly say i was trying to be smart?

To me it just looked like you couldnt take a joke, but w/e ill just play along, you do own this forum after all.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh good one! Got me there *nudge nudge*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
but w/e ill just play along, you do own this forum after all.

Since when and why wasn't i informed?

Anyhoo, i got the joke fine, the smileys are there for a reason, just thought i'd have fun and poke you a bit, since you thought it was appropriate to do so too. Which seemed to work rather nicely.

Being smart, making a joke, cracking one, sniping at someone...same thing.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Since when and why wasn't i informed?

Anyhoo, i got the joke fine, the smileys are there for a reason, just thought i'd have fun and poke you a bit. Which seemed to work rather nicely.

Being smart, making a joke, cracking one, sniping at someone...same thing.

Maybe, I just saw you as in a bad mood n having an unfair dig at me for the sake of a one-liner.

I'd hardly say they're the same thing? One implies friendly banter, the other going out of your way to attack someone? Correct me, but is that the same thing?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe, I just saw you as in a bad mood n having an unfair dig at me for the sake of a one-liner.

I'd hardly say they're the same thing? One implies friendly banter, the other going out of your way to attack someone? Correct me, but is that the same thing?

Oh not at all, just thought i'd try a new way to counter a "snipe", "flame", whatchamacallit. What you actually call it is rather, not here nor there, being smart, sniping, it's all rather...situational really. Or opinionated.

I think being smart is more towards "Look what i just did there" and sniping is more "Oh look at what you got there." where as flaming is "you suck", as you mentioned, attack.

BUUUT, since this didn't work quite as well and you didn't take it that well, we can do two things; Notice that this method of answer/counterpost doesn't work on jokes and forget th whole thing. So, let's rewind:

Yea, THATS the reason ;)

Well atleast i get more then you, last time you got any was back when your mother was still in her prime.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Oh not at all, just thought i'd try a new way to counter a "snipe", "flame", whatchamacallit. What you actually call it is rather, not here nor there, being smart, sniping, it's all rather...situational really. Or opinionated.

So you still consider it a "flame"? It was an effective way to counter a flame, ill give you that. However it was quite a hostile approach to simple OT banter tbh. Or are you above that? I agree how it is taken is down to opinion and the character its imposed on, maybe i misjudged what i could say without causing offence.

BUUUT, since this didn't work quite as well and you didn't take it that well, we can do two things; Notice that this method of answer/counterpost doesn't work on jokes and forget th whole thing. So, let's rewind:

I dont think i didn't take it that well, maybe i was a little to quick to defend. There is a fine line which is quite hard to see on a forum with this type of humour. Without the use of smileys to replace tone of voice irl a message can be taken differently for its intent, lets put it down to lost in translation and revert back to the humour of the good old days, the one liners ;)

Well atleast i get more then you, last time you got any was back when your mother was still in her prime.

only cos your mother just didnt cut the biscuit for the job :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So you still consider it a "flame"? It was an effective way to counter a flame, ill give you that. However it was quite a hostile approach to simple OT banter tbh. Or are you above that? I agree how it is taken is down to opinion and the character its imposed on, maybe i misjudged what i could say without causing offence.

Oh no, i consider it an OT flame, which is just another ord for the "friendly banter" we have around here. Don't think there's a lot of "REAL" flaming aorund here.

So as a flame flame, no, i don't think it as such, but as a banter flame, a snipe, a witty remark, yes.

I dont think i didn't take it that well, maybe i was a little to quick to defend. There is a fine line which is quite hard to see on a forum with this type of humour. Without the use of smileys to replace tone of voice irl a message can be taken differently for its intent, lets put it down to lost in translation and revert back to the humour of the good old days, the one liners ;)

Quite often said. And quite often lost. Smileys are the way to go, but i'm actually trying out a non-smiley thing, to see how well just the written word would work, without smileys or other "real life" indicators. Bet noone even noticed, or just thought there's soething missing.

only cos your mother just didnt cut the biscuit for the job :p

Funny you should mention biscuits, 'cause i bet you've been wondering where your mom gets that "secret incredient" in her cooking *holds up a jar of Tohtoris "Very Special" Santamas Wankathon Reserve*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom