omg omg omg drools

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Grand Turismo 5 Collectors Edition... arriving tomorrow Tuesday 23rd...yum yum drools

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
you do know the disc will evaporate as soon as you open the box dont you :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Probably buying a PS3 purely for GT5.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
looks good I guess, I stopped enjoying GT games when they stopped you from body kitting every single car possible thats what was so fun about GT1 you could slap a body kit on anything you wanted and it'd be instantly cool.. can you do the same with this? or is this going to be yet another gran turismo with better gfx but shite customization options?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
looks good I guess, I stopped enjoying GT games when they stopped you from body kitting every single car possible thats what was so fun about GT1 you could slap a body kit on anything you wanted and it'd be instantly cool.. can you do the same with this? or is this going to be yet another gran turismo with better gfx but shite customization options?

IMG_0008.JPG

*cough* chav *cough* :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
ITS OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

But im at work FFS!!! :p

I might accidently vanish from the work scene lol :p

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
the package arrived at 11:30 today and im still at work... my god these last few hours have gone forever lol :) SEND ME HOME FFS :p might get my gf to injure me so i can stay at home lol :)

Anyone else got GT5 yet?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the package arrived at 11:30 today and im still at work... my god these last few hours have gone forever lol :) SEND ME HOME FFS :p might get my gf to injure me so i can stay at home lol :)

Anyone else got GT5 yet?

Yeah, but sadly there seems to be a problem with the release. Evidently there was a mishap in the production and all the discs miss an essential part of the loadup executable. Basically all the discs are as good as frisbees.

Luckily you'll get a new one free of charge ofcourse, takes about a week or so.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont say this im not home yet dammit!! Hehe

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Was playing it lastnight since I got home from work lol :)

I started doing the licences and it really is challenging because its done by levels of experience. The more experience you gain the higher the level you become, the more level you get the more you can do.

I spent a good 4 hours doing the licences, trying to get Gold/silver. So far im on the last 1 on the 3rd licence.

I gotta say... graphics are amazing in HD.

It is also 3D compatible!!!! I cant imagine what thats like.

All I say is ...A MUST BUY...

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i'll buy it for sure!

i wait for this shit so many long time!

2 hours GT5, 4 hours daoc!

Time for girlfriend ?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
As said, hows the customization options?

Thats not something I have looked into yet. All I am doing at the mo is concentrating on the licences.

But on a quick scout around there does seem to be customization within the game (thats at a quick glance though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom