OMG nerf biology journals!

I

inuyasha

LOL!

Just checked....

While i was supposed to do biology journals i have posted over 150 darn posts on this frigging forum, and i have sitted here for more then 10 hours.

Time pass fast on forums it seems...
To bad i have alot of spare journals for tomorrow as well :wall:

S

SFXman

My god do I hate Biology, and I have it as Higher Level */em cries*
Arrrgh.... you reminded me I have 11 biology lab reports undone and paper 1+2 of my biology exams tomorrow... eeeep

I

inuyasha

ouch!

Well, enjoy and good luck!

I sorta love biology tbh, and cosider working with it later. Considering bio-tech education, but not sure about anything at all yet :D

Well, i better get back to them then....i must be about the worlds least consentrated fellon :D

S

SFXman

I still haven't done shit since I posted and kind of... had other things to do besides study.

F

Flimgoblin

inuyasha - if yer in britain and you want to do biology you'll have to be willing to move (to Cambridge/London or possibly Switzerland) if you want a job. There's a lot more Biology graduates than Biology jobs, alas :(

Then again it's a shortage subject for teaching so there's always that to fall back on :)

I

inuyasha

thanks

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
inuyasha - if yer in britain and you want to do biology you'll have to be willing to move (to Cambridge/London or possibly Switzerland) if you want a job. There's a lot more Biology graduates than Biology jobs, alas :(

Then again it's a shortage subject for teaching so there's always that to fall back on :)

Well, I live in Norway, and im not really sure if there are any non-teaching places for me to work at all if i go for bio-tech, so i assume i would have to move. No worry though, change is a good thing :D

Prolly some jobs around, but we are not really elite on any advanced tech or industry, only oil and fish and snow and negative celsius degrees :( If i go for a education with bio + bio comp eventually nano-tech i doubt there would be anything for me to do here. Assume England is not my place to go then though, i have been in London enough to realise i do not want to live there :D

S

SFXman

I took for the mere fact that I THOUGHT, GODDAMNIT I WAS SO WRONG, that it would be easy... higher level. As if I was going to take chemistry or history :rolleyes:

I

inuyasha

SFX

Could you please PM me more or less what you are learning in bio? (sorta the years topics or something, dont the english word for "pensum":D) and what class stage your at? (age?)

Would like to know what you learn at what places, maby i can conbine bio with something else :D

Though they removed the "free combine" now ;(
bummer

S

SFXman

Told you on IRC, but here goes:

prokaryotic and eucaryotic cells, membranes, diffusion, osmosis, passive, bulk and active transport, cell division, lipids, tryglycerides, enzymes, dna replication, translation, transcription, dna polymerase, proteins, amino aids with polar side chains, inhibition -> competitive and non-competitive, allostary, irreversible inhibition, cellular resipation, photosynthesis, kreb's cycle etc, chemiosmosis, mitochondria, calvin cycle, genetics...

Those are only the very general topics though... each of those in-depth.

I

inuyasha

rofl

I didnt really needed them here when after you gave me them on mirc, rofl :D

but thanks anyway, now the rest can enjoy it as well.

And btw, think i have the precicse same topics, not just close =)

S

SFXman

Re: rofl

Yes Souly, they were given in IRC, an IRC "PM".
I just posted here because...
Originally posted by inuyasha
now the rest can enjoy it as well.
Generally the idea.

I

inuyasha

well

Originally posted by SFXman
I took for the mere fact that I THOUGHT, GODDAMNIT I WAS SO WRONG, that it would be easy... higher level. As if I was going to take chemistry or history :rolleyes:

I think its rather easy =)

Then again...my book DO have 700 less pages :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread