OMG I know the answer to the ML/Relic problem!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Cute%20Bunny.JPG

Now stop the hate! You could look like that poor bastard! :twak:

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
only think i hate is my ISP.... lag got the better of me, it just wasn't worth it imo:( both in RVR and eggy raid had a lonley day crafting:(

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Mmm

You are an idiot no sorry thats not strong enough
You are a fook whit lil control freak
You have wasted hours days weeks months of many alb players
to run a poxy ego enhancing ml raid
and and and grrr dont get me started
I and my guild will be leaving albion

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Phantoman said:

Jesus, I really dont get this at all, why are you blaming Eggy, by all reports there was like 200-300 ppl on the raid, all who chose to stay on the raid rather than defend the relics....Why slam Eggy with all the blame, why not the players GMs, or alliances who you'd have thought would be saying "We better get out and defend those relics", why not the players themselves?

I mean I cant stand ToA, and Eggy just being an all round nice guy seems to be rushing through MLs to get folk of the same mind those overpowered abilities, I didnt go on todays ML raid, was asleep in bed so couldnt defend, but mid/hib relic raid has been on the cards ever since saturday, todays raids were tottally predictable....Think the guy deserves a break tbh, each person that went on those raids have minds of their own and couldve suicided to come defend....Sure I feel screwed that my enemies now have a huge boost over my low rr non-toaed Inf...But think about it, if the whine keeps flowing Eggys way theres gonna be a helluva lot of Albs with no MLs getting gang raped by mids and hibs with MLs AND Relics.

We had hardmode for 2 years, no relics at all, and the community was MUCH better back then, it aint the end of the world now, and by all accounts we'll probably have then back either via reset or the complete amount of Alb rage that is now gonna be out in RvR.

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
pardon my elven behind tresspassing but surely even some of the albs have to be somewhat glad u aint packing all relics nymore?

or maybe u liked aveing 5 other albs at every corner i dont know

maybe u considerd it balanced when rr2 infils with spirit LWs hitting 20% spirit resists outdamage a MP heater using shade

but then again maybe balance is just not an issue when u can get a stlong 50 rps for killing someone!

and before u flame me
I dont care about relics i hate em :/

sure i have remedy this makes me OP, yea i've heard it :/

/ducks and covers from flames

PS. poor kid :(

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Ziz said:
maybe u considerd it balanced when rr2 infils with spirit LWs hitting 20% spirit resists outdamage a MP heater using shade

Use heaters myself so couldnt possibly comment ;) , but I seem to remember all the "Infs are so overpowered 2.5 spec points NERF gits!" comments anyway so wouldve thought relics wouldve only widened the gap between rr's. And the only Warder Inf Ive been aware of in RvR past couple of days has been me...but rr3 now :) still common victim for you shades and blades out there.... Keep an eye out for me, Im the guy with the "Free RP's" sign above my head cos I dare to solo in todays RvR.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Phantoman said:

Thank God if youre gonna be like that. :)

How the fuck can you blame this on Eggy? He ran a ML raid... which so happened that 200 people turned up to... Thats not his fault. He than continued to run the ML raid when relics were getting nicked because he chose to coz he didnt want to defend... Just like the other lets say 150 or so players chose to stay on that raid.

F.u.c.k. O.f.f. blaming Eggy alrdy :)

[Edit]: And yea Ziz im glad we dont have them... one coz of all the whines of how we got them, two gives us a chance to get them back (may I add, however we want, we dont have to take the prime time just to please you guys) and three coz hopefully it brings some more decent RvR action and less Albion zerg.

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Phantoman said:

Good riddance!

Way to rag on a guy that spent hours on a train hungover so he could get home and online to run a public raid for 200+ players, I'm sure his ego needed stoking so much that he had to put up with the stress and hastles of leading a huge zerg around trying to make sure everything ran smoothly.

You sir are clearly the idiot here, flaming one of the most decent players I've had the good fortune to meet. Eggy doesn't know me from Adam and whilst I cannot speak for the Albion Community, I can speak for the 16 players from my guild who went along on his ML rush, got their master levels out the way and had a good time doing it. Every player on that raid had the option to /bg leave, Eggy even posted a disclaimer before the raid started to this effect, so the claims that he's a 'fook whit control freak' which suggest he held a gun to the collective heads of the /bg to make them stay are frankly ludicrous.

F**k this guy and the QQ'ers Eggy, you're a great raid leader and those of us here in DT who don't pass round a collective brain cell like this retard I quoted would be utterly gutted if you stop the raids that have helped so many players in Albion get the mind numbing tedium that are ML's completed, thus enhancing their abilities in RvR.

ShadowFighter

Fledgling Freddie
I can't understand why a so big problem caused for loosing relics and u all flame Eggy
for the ML raid when in this week relics will be reset with new patch.
Thats why Albs didnt left the raid to defend relics ;p

Kamikazi Arms rr4L1

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Hmmm

Phantoman said:

:wanker:

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
hell we get those relic s back tonight no swet get of your arse's and come help with your main and do not screw eggy for it make money where you mouth is and show that we are albs get relic s back before next patch will mids and hibs think twice doing it again

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
pardon my elven behind tresspassing but surely even some of the albs have to be somewhat glad u aint packing all relics nymore?

or maybe u liked aveing 5 other albs at every corner i dont know

but then again maybe balance is just not an issue when u can get a stlong 50 rps for killing someone!

and before u flame me
I dont care about relics i hate em :/

sure i have remedy this makes me OP, yea i've heard it :/

/ducks and covers from flames

We had the relics because we were strong enough to take all the relics, and if mythic designed the game so that we got overpowered from it than i guess that's how it should be.. Seems like Hibgard got the relics now... lets see how long you can keep them

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Phantoman said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dimmer

Fledgling Freddie
Phantoman said:
Wohooo nice to hear!

and hehe Eggy love your picture :) is it you in a bunny suit? :worthy: now more alcohol less FH :drink: :cheers:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Drav said:
we'll probably have then back either via reset or the complete amount of Alb rage that is now gonna be out in RvR.
Haha alb rage eh? :D Does that mean you wont give free rps anymore? :( Or mayhaps it means they´l release and come back quicker for more rps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom