Omg Gwatz Thumb Rr3 Thane

D

del_eneste

Apparently (not 100% sure..heard it from a friend who plays on pryd as his main server) that they have a rr10 thane :scared:

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by jakobi
Congratulations
You must be pretty weird if you are making friends with Tunfiskemad, I know I regretted it many many years ago..

we all regreted it, more or less ... :/

S

silverblast

Thumb owns you all, respect to the non-fotm mid. And Gratz.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by del_eneste
Apparently (not 100% sure..heard it from a friend who plays on pryd as his main server) that they have a rr10 thane :scared:

no1 mid in europe

1 Zerberusx [Einherjar] 50 Norseman Thane 12.876.301 10L10 172.370 Die Ehrengarde Avalon

T

TunFiskeMad

NEVER

The threat will close MUAHAHHAHA

btw gwatz again ( wish i wasnt FOTM :( - but still time i guess)

T

Theiir

Congratulations Thumb, hope to see you around (in odin's/uppland that is). :) solo ofc.

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by del_eneste

Divious BlackDragoon [Einherjar] 50 Norseman Thane 6.000.226 10L0 138.802 Bad Omen Prydwen

Seems like there's a future...

Thanks for all grats. Long way to RR10 and last day was not a big step that way.. But I keep bouncing out.

K

Kindar

I kinda like Thane myself, although a hard character to play in rvr...you still have loads of fun imo :)

Nothing beats a Thane on keep defences casting hammers everywhere ^^

Grats on the rr3 mate...gl on the furture rr :)

A

Ahqmae

Damn PLed fotm n00b hybrid tanks all over the place :(

GRATS \o/

P

PaqMan

Originally posted by Theiir
Congratulations Thumb, hope to see you around (in odin's/uppland that is). :) solo ofc.
Thanks. (And thanks again all other who joined the 'only RR3' grats thread.)

It might happen.. Though I tend to feel sorry for others standing around Svasud and/or MTK not getting groups so I invite them.. And Im happy to join 'mixed' groups to when they will have me, happened a few times.

Odins is a place I need to look closer to.. Been there with keep takes/defense but not really soloed.. Still having some problems deciding if I should slam or smack'em with my hammer when I see an enemy.. Comes in time I guess :)

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
bla blo bla (there are very few 50s that arent 50tbh). bla bla

ummm yeah.... logical...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom