omg..daoc promoted 0o

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
just heard that 14 day free trial of daoc is included on front of PCGamer mag this month.

Umpaidh

Fledgling Freddie
not only that, look in PC Zone, is a six page mini mag on Daoc with info on all expansions, how the game evolved, the realms etc.
looks good

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can't do that... FGS stop advertising the game :(

What the hell are the nay-sayers and doom merchants going to QQ about now?

Doooooom, DOOOOOOOOOOM I tell you!!!!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Just think of all those new players who we can send to completely the wrong end of the continent "helping them with quests" hehehe

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
dude, check date... not even close to 1st april

better luck next time!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
omg the servers will be overpopulated and filled with n00bs asking questions like "mate I'm a lvl 9 armsman and I can't kill a blue..what I doing wrong? I've specced 9 in xbow and rest in shield + parry" :p

good ol' days ;)

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
omg the servers will be overpopulated and filled with n00bs asking questions like "mate I'm a lvl 9 armsman and I can't kill a blue..what I doing wrong? I've specced 9 in xbow and rest in shield + parry" :p

good ol' days ;)

Now I'm going to get a gazillion requests for level 1 rogues to join guild :)

Can some Alb tell all the Alb noobs that the Battle Grounds or just outside Beno please? :twak:

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
pcgamer has a full reveiw next month aswell might be late but tis better than nothing! there hasn been and influx of new peeps imo, must be the new free trial

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
tell him to contact Flim

sorry.. couldn´t resist. :)

shoot em till they come in range then run away till they stop chasing, then shoot some more :D

that or group with someone and hope you can get aggro somehow ;)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DAoC promoted from scapegoat and WoW comparison to a fully fledged game? wow :)

gervaise

Fledgling Freddie
So as far as numbers logged on go - no way to track UK subscribers of course - what would people consider a good benchmark for Excal/Pryd peak & average population numbers.

If the numbers are no worse a month after the campain was launched should this be declared a victory? Or if, say, the Pryd peak population starts to fall below 700, say, on a regular basis will that be an indication that it just isn't that easy to get new blood these days with WoW/EQ2 havng gobbled up most of the floaters and new predators like Matrix/GW trying hard for there share as well. It may still be a victory if the numbers only go down a little.

Maybe peak numbers will go up but if that is the only criteria used - especially as a free trial is being offered - then it may be to easy to rubbish the advertising and not bother repeating it (cash allowing of course).

Gamah

Banned
gervaise said:
So as far as numbers logged on go - no way to track UK subscribers of course - what would people consider a good benchmark for Excal/Pryd peak & average population numbers.

If the numbers are no worse a month after the campain was launched should this be declared a victory? Or if, say, the Pryd peak population starts to fall below 700, say, on a regular basis will that be an indication that it just isn't that easy to get new blood these days with WoW/EQ2 havng gobbled up most of the floaters and new predators like Matrix/GW trying hard for there share as well. It may still be a victory if the numbers only go down a little.

Maybe peak numbers will go up but if that is the only criteria used - especially as a free trial is being offered - then it may be to easy to rubbish the advertising and not bother repeating it (cash allowing of course).

http://daoc.darkzone.net/server/eu/prydwen/
http://daoc.darkzone.net/server/eu/excalibur/
can track it there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom