OMG COME LEVRIEK .. lotsa action nice hand full of albs

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Come
Levriek
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Yea was uber fun when i went fg albs had took all towers and ck and was killing any solo person that popped,Suprised i had willpower to resist not going back to giv em more free rps:p

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Talivar said:
Yea was uber fun when i went fg albs had took all towers and ck and was killing any solo person that popped,Suprised i had willpower to resist not going back to giv em more free rps:p

just rub it in :(

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
leirvik+fun

no matches

:p

take the warlocks out and its a lot of fun, just ask the hibs (excal) the fights between the alb/hibs that take place.

Its more recently quitenend down i think most of the warlocks and vamps must have leveled out of leirvik and the heretics have just leveled into leirvik.

Just the other day Albs were defencing CK from Hibs must have easily been 10 a side (no mids), we were using monster rez and all sorts, hibs did eventually take CK, than albs regrouped and we took CK back off the hibs, CK changed hands twice within an hour.

Prefer molvik/Leirvik a lot more than thid, thid your characters just cant do enough yet.

P.S. heheh love the avatar jeffery

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
he nicked it from chretien :p

though I imagine it's as old as the hills.

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
ns + debuff + lifetap = bye bye warlock

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
leirvik is how rvr should be, from a stealthers point of view :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom