OMG at dem hibbis

V

Vidfamne

How many are u atm in thid like 4fg+ before that it was albs zerging and u probebly killed the alb zerg whit your number of chars.....

F

Faeldawn

Albs went to bed, they all have school tomorrow :)

Oh, and we were 2fg plus a few soloers :)

L

Lessurl

We actually got ganked 3 trips in a row running 1fg by the albs zerg. So instead of coming to bw and whining like seems the fashion we decided to even the score a bit by joining another group at pk, think a third group must have started following us for a bit also. Unfortunately when we got to mb a lot of the albs had logged already and we wiped them fairly rapidly. Then roaming for a bit hoping to find where most albs had gone we ended up stomping over a few small amounts of mids (felt bad about this as it's what had been happening to us earlier :( ). After it became clear albs had gone however, we logged as now bg was overrun by hibs (were even more hanging about than just our 2fg roam) which is worse than being overrun by another realm imo.

Anyway, zergs breed other zergs. If it had been up to me i would have stuck as 1fg as i had more fun getting wiped by the albs zerg and trying to take a few with me than i did stomping over the few poor mids about who seemed to be caught in the middle of a hib/alb zerg war tonight.

/edit of course there may still be hibs there as i write this, when i say we logged i mean the Soul Reaver xp grp that took a break from xping to come have some fun in the bg. (which turned out to be not fun, first zerged, then zerging, neither fun imo :p ) Hopefully better luck tommorow :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Albs went to bed, they all have school tomorrow :)

Work, not school :p

damned doley student scum ;)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

damned doley student scum ;)

That's drunken doley student scum thank you very much. :p

K

KinkyZippy

I didn't mind the hibby Zerg, 90% were Caster scum and my Shamy bolt can kill the ickle blue lurikeens in one hit ^^ and meh AE dot intturpted ur spellcasting and made you flee :D

Cave Shamies are like anti-caster weapons :D

X

xplo

I killed a Hero in 3 life drain nukes with sorc xDDD
debuff pwnz

K

KinkyZippy

Bah! with 3 life taps? was it already on half health? :p

X

xplo

I was 50% hp, I see the firby inc, cast mezz, cast insta con/str decrease before mezz hits, take a good distance, kill in 3 nukes, me 100% hp ;ddd

O

old.SOSAGES

last night on guild chat most talk was about a bg1 raid for hibs .

seems they did it

T

Tualatin

they continued it today, 50+ hibs.. their zerg was bigger then ours. :)

Finally some real epic batles =)

X

xplo

lol @ that hib guild group that attacked solo me at alb shore.
QC mezz and run ;dd teh funnay!

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by xplo
Nerf something! :rolleyes: :p

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by xplo

That was us m8, had us rolling around in laughter, well played :)

L

Lessurl

Yeah that was us, funny as hell and damn embarrsing too. Only one you didn't mez was the druid who made a valiant effort to save our honour by killing you but you got away. :p
It's a guild xp/bg/rvr grp to improve the stock of 50's we have for full on rvr. Hence most people in it are playing a class they haven't really played yet..............we still have to teach the bard how to lull it seems. ;)

Btw Del_Eneste. Rofl @ the quote in your sig.

C

cercela

Originally posted by Lessurl
Yeah that was us, funny as hell and damn embarrsing too. Only one you didn't mez was the druid who made a valiant effort to save our honour by killing you but you got away.

Was the druid oom? Or could he just not root because he thought it would be unfair.

root time > mess time = hibs pwn solo sorc

but ummmmmm wd sorc ;)

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by cercela
Was the druid oom? Or could he just not root because he thought it would be unfair.

root time > mess time = hibs pwn solo sorc

but ummmmmm wd sorc ;)

Yes, it's always so easy to look back in retrospect and decide the exact best course of action. Druid didn't spot us all mezzed until too late and had already dotted the sorc (NA druid) = no root.
So, fo with your sarcy comments.

Also, i've mezzed (before instas btw) and got away from fg's in both the bg and full on rvr with my bard solo yet never felt the need to come here and gloat about it.

X

xplo

hmm also doing a guild group to 50, lvl 32 atm on cleric ;d

L

Lessurl

Hang around in bg3 and we'll give u a duel. ;)

Just so long as u aint playin the sorc. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom