Omg Alb Loving!!!!111

O

old.LandShark

1) First, jesus CHRIST I'm glad I'm not going to have to level a minstrel in that patch.
Sorcs with superior CC AND power regen...? Only time minstrels will be used is against very high purps when they can survive several mezz resists. =/ And even then a lot of people don't really consider that.

2) Hurray for no minstrel loving or even so much as a fkin fix. Grmbl

3) W00t for every hib still going to have 50%+ body resist without any difficulty.

4) Return of the smite clerics! "Yay"

5) Deskiziado, explain to me why albs didn't need sorcs if they had a minstrel, before? Was it perhaps the 5sec cast-time 200radius 27sec AEmezz? Or perhaps now you think RvR groups will say "hmm, we need a powerbot, get that sorc"....

Anyhow, all grumpy-bastardness aside, it's nice to see some clerics get some offensive loving and the sorc stuff certainly should make it possible to 'use tactics' as has so long been snidely suggested by the pushers of the win buttons. :p

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Odysseus
Anyone fancy starting a mincer now?
They have been royally butt****** by that power regen buff.

in that they can't just /afk after putting powersong on...

they still provide speed and a mezzer that doesn't die from 2 resists :)

3 purples come in,
sorc casts aoe mezz.
3 purples turn and charge after the sorc.

blink - dead sorc.

Nobody wants a sorcerer in their group until you hit tanglers - minstrels are just better :)
Maybe not after this patch... but it'd be nice to see mincers get something else :)

C

-Calvin-

Dreams of bards being pursued by hordes of elementals screaming to hibs "wtf it wont mezz!" Oh boy
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:) :) :) :) :)

Calvin

F

Flimgoblin

it's quite good - means their casters will have to stop and stun the pets killing the bard rather than obliterating our tanks/casters :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom