You now officially belog on a list..

O_O But ffs she's got a good voice.

gohan

FH is my second home
rofl i thought the same OD

was like OMG what! what u tryna say

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You do realise, alot of child stars these days (and I am saying alot not ALL) come from parents abuse them/force them to do this kind of thing? parents will even stoop to giving them steroids etc just to win these sort of events.

I'm not saying this little girl is one of them :p i'm simply saying the zerg of kids showing up that can do all these interesting things for their age is rather suspicious to me.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Or it could be theres is now a medium to show the talents off to the entire nation which werent as big many years ago. We have talent shows on everychannel nearly every weekend

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Or it could be theres is now a medium to show the talents off to the entire nation which werent as big many years ago. We have talent shows on everychannel nearly every weekend

idd, its much easier to get media exposure now

i am sure there are some getting abused, but its a bit of a sweeping statement blood

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i saw this yesterday and is it just me or is anyone else getting sooo sick of the formulaic looks on the judges faces?

you've got amanda who always looks like she's on the verge of tears and does that wide eyes little girl enchanted look which is kind of lame on someone her age, then there is simon who does his characteristic *performer comes on and starts out* simon rolls eyes and looks bored with hand twitching to hit that button...but then wait...whats this? they do something completely unexpected!! (like show some talent in a talent contest...whoda thunk!?) so simon does the jaw dropped OMG look, then settles back in to his smug "I knew they were going to be great, wow they really deserve this" look

its all a bloody con anyway lol go and read chart throb by ben elton, you'll see what I mean then.

However, I did love that group "Diversity" thought the chariots of fire bit was sheer class.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
amanda who always looks like she's on the verge of tears and does that wide eyes little girl enchanted look which is kind of lame on someone her age

lol yeah

but then again if you were getting paid £20,000 an episode just to show up as resident lobotomised eye-candy, you'd make whatever face the producers told you to pull

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i saw this yesterday and is it just me or is anyone else getting sooo sick of the formulaic looks on the judges faces?

you've got amanda who always looks like she's on the verge of tears and does that wide eyes little girl enchanted look which is kind of lame on someone her age, then there is simon who does his characteristic *performer comes on and starts out* simon rolls eyes and looks bored with hand twitching to hit that button...but then wait...whats this? they do something completely unexpected!! (like show some talent in a talent contest...whoda thunk!?) so simon does the jaw dropped OMG look, then settles back in to his smug "I knew they were going to be great, wow they really deserve this" look

its all a bloody con anyway lol go and read chart throb by ben elton, you'll see what I mean then.

However, I did love that group "Diversity" thought the chariots of fire bit was sheer class.
Spot on. All this stuff is completely scripted. If anyone thinks they didn't know Susan Boyle was a decent singer then they're retarded.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
if anyone thinks she's a decent singer they're retarded

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
well over 46,000,000 ppl reckon she can sing
but Aoami doesn't think so, so she must have the voice of a dog vomitting in a drain

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol yeah

but then again if you were getting paid £20,000 an episode just to show up as resident lobotomised eye-candy, you'd make whatever face the producers told you to pull

For £20, 000 i'd stick a pinapple up me bum, at least it'd be a damn good reason for pulling that stupid bloody face...be quite entertaining too tbh.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
For £20, 000 i'd stick a pinapple up me bum, at least it'd be a damn good reason for pulling that stupid bloody face...be quite entertaining too tbh.

I'll bring the 20 grand, anyone want to bring the pineapple?

Marc

FH is my second home
if anyone thinks she's a decent singer they're retarded

lol

The oracle of singing has spoken. What voice are you? Tenor? Baritone?

What is retarded is to suggest that shes not a decent singer.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'll bring the 20 grand, anyone want to bring the pineapple?

I've got a particularly spiky one

ok...all we need now is a video camera and someone trained to give first aid

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I've got a particularly spiky one

ok...all we need now is a video camera and someone trained to give first aid

I can give first aid :) but i cant promise you i'll do it right ^^

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lol

While i disagree with him, that is a pretty silly argument
Just because he cant do something personally doesn't mean he cant review people who can

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
lol

What is retarded is to suggest that shes not a decent singer.

She's no better than the thousands of other people who sing in choirs around the country. To believe she could make it as a decent opera singer SHOULD be retarded but of course because she's been on some shit reality tv show where the level of competition is so low someone as medicore as her can shine she'll probably sell 10 million albums.

People need to wake up and smell the mediocrity.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
thought this thread would be about who Aoami has been sleeping with olol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i did like the way you could pick her accent out while she was singing all posh like "I could have daaance all niiiight aaand stilll 'av begged fer more" that was quite charming tbh, i love it when regional accents arnt ironed out...or even worse when people affect an american accent to sing eergh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom