Omfg

B

Ballad

Taken from camelot herald, 1.69 patch notes:

- We’ve added pet cure mesmerize spells for Necromancers, Bonedancers, and Animists. Necromancers will receive Dead Awakening in their baseline Painworking line. Bonedancers will receive Free Spirits in their baseline Bone Army line. Animists will receive Purifying Rain in their baseline Verdant Path line.

Buffing Class Changes

- Focus Shell spells have been added to the buffing lines of Druids, Shaman, and Clerics. These spells, which can be cast on others as well as oneself, absorb a significant amount of damage from all sources. The caster of the spell will have power drained as the focus shell is held in place, and the shell will drop if the caster moves or takes any other action. The recipient of the focus shell will not be able to take any action or use any ability, including attacking or healing, while the focus shell is up without causing the shell to fail. The recipient of the focus shell (if other than the caster) will be able to move without the shell breaking, provided they remain within a 2000 unit range of the focus shell caster and maintains line of sight. The shell will only protect against realm enemies.

Shaman - Augmentation Spec Line
41 Spirit Shell (Absorbs 70%)

Cleric - Enhancement Spec Line
46 Hand of God (Absorbs 85%)

Druid - Nurture Spec Line
47 Nature's Cocoon (Absorbs 90%)

So we can no longer mez the bd pets? And buffbots become must on camlann too? Nice job Mythic, nice :twak:

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Taken from camelot herald, 1.69 patch notes:

- We’ve added pet cure mesmerize spells for Necromancers, Bonedancers, and Animists.

Buffing Class Changes

- provided they remain within a 2000 unit range of the focus shell caster and maintains line of sight. The shell will only protect against realm enemies.

So we can no longer mez the bd pets? And buffbots become must on camlann too? Nice job Mythic, nice :twak:

@ Hope that cure mezz for bd pets isnt instant, if it isnt, just atack bder and cant demezz ;)

@ If u use that focus with ur bbot, ur bbot need to stay really close of you, and if that happen, just atack bbot first ;)

btw, heya gimped ^^

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty obvious that Mythic has 3 new toys and intend on inproving them till nobody plays any other class.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
i think that focus shell thing will have a slow casting time and a dual wielder or someone with a fast weapon will only notice a few low dmg attacks.. its not better than pbt imo

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancer one is single target, 2 secound cast time, 1000 range.
Animist one is AE, 5 second cast time, 350 range.
Necromancer one is 15 second cast time.

B

Ballad

Vukod said:
btw, heya gimped ^^
Oh teh infamous Vukod's back from the wuzzie server. Hope you enjoyed your stay
:rolleyes:

Remember to post on my pretty hate / love- thread btw ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Bd's dont use qc anyway cause they dont need it (insta lifetap) so they will just qc-> demezz at least 1 healer pet and while demezzing still insta-lifetap you to death :clap:

living

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Bd's dont use qc anyway cause they dont need it (insta lifetap) so they will just qc-> demezz at least 1 healer pet and while demezzing still insta-lifetap you to death :clap:

If you use a insta spell while casting another spell on quickcast, you will waste the quickcast on the insta and the demess will not be casted unless u start casting it again, old bug or whatever they call it until they decide to fix it :>

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
im not sure, but i think that the BD has to demezz the commander before demezzing the other pets

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
im not sure, but i think that the BD has to demezz the commander before demezzing the other pets

Nah, the healer pets just wont follow the commander when only the commander is mezzed and the 2 healer pets not, but it will just keep casting the heals on the bd...

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Nah, the healer pets just wont follow the commander when only the commander is mezzed and the 2 healer pets not, but it will just keep casting the heals on the bd...

hope mythic changes the range of those heals to 300! :flame:

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
hmm 1 of my chars gets loving (the 1 which dont need it :) ) and the other gets nerfed kinda.. wtf who wants 41 aug? we dont need more buffbots we want viable specced shamans.

hmm or maybe i can go for 41 aug 37 cave and little rejuv if it proves worth it..

crazykobby

Fledgling Freddie
Btw does this mean that if there is a warrior with Bodyguard ML he could stand in aegir/goth protecting his shammy mate (making him invunerable to attack) while the shammy uses this 70% less dmg trick on the warrior? :) might be useful.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
How can you call getting a new spell, to become nerfed?? It doesen't effect the class if you don't change because of it :p

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
How can you call getting a new spell, to become nerfed?? It doesen't effect the class if you don't change because of it :p

This is SO not true :p

All semi tanks was heavily nerfed when pure tanks got determination for instance
And if casters got scale, i think assasings would feel rather gimped 8)
All classes on camlann gets nerfed by every twink bds get :p

B

Ballad

In new frontiers BD's can make themselves look like skeletal commanders making them almost immune to all types of crowd control :p
Insta tapping skeleton that can't be mezzed / stunned / snared or rooted... scares the hell out of me :(

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
If you use a insta spell while casting another spell on quickcast, you will waste the quickcast on the insta and the demess will not be casted unless u start casting it again, old bug or whatever they call it until they decide to fix it :>

they call it "working as intended" untill they get around to fixing :p

pichal

Fledgling Freddie
They are Deliting Dodger to, and make Purge in 3step purge 1 pruge every 15min ->purge2->purge3 EVERY 5min

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Do you realise we're on 1.71 now yeah? ;p

Stlong 44th page bump.

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
pichal said:
They are Deliting Dodger to, and make Purge in 3step purge 1 pruge every 15min ->purge2->purge3 EVERY 5min

Gifv dodger back :( my friar suks without it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom