omfg

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
drunk post.

but it doesnt contain any tohtori rhetoric, or anything like who ever else it is that makes drunk posts.

i went out dressed as a funny scream dude, and its the first time i got drunk in a long while. it was fun to dres up and freak ladies out. at the end of the night i asked some random women if i could have some garlic sauce and they gave me it. i then entered barter mode, and offered pieces of chicken for a slice of pizza.
the guy was nice though and give me some for nothing, so i ate a pitta bread with some random slice of pizza in it.

in 7 hours and 40 minutes, im supposed to stand up infront of 40-50 people and talk to them about the service i offer (stfu with innuendos, im employed by the uni aswell as being as a student). im tempted not to bother as i feel it wont be safe to drive, yet part of me thinks its gonna be funny. i have to do it twice btw, to different sets of 40-50 peoople, which really isnt much. i did once talk to 250+ people and it didnt bother me in the slightest :)

tris-

i just emailed my boss actually, saying i have nfi where the building is, because i dont!

sleep in ftw.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
wootott durnk post as wlel lols

except tomorows i have to do jack shit
lucky meee
all the lights in our house are broken
so i cant see the mirror in the bathroom to get all this fucking facepaint off
wake up tomrmow and regret nto taking it ofdf
hah

halloween is alwarys fun :)

tris-

my fucking head feels like its gonna explode.

now i remember exactly why i dont bother drinking most of the time :(

pikeh

Resident Freddy
ive lost my voice

last night it sounded so sexy
no its just gone :(

tris-

sadly ive still got mine, im not looking forward to going in for these talks tbh.

i can barely complete basic and simple tasks as it is :/

Nate

FH is my second home
Put your scream mask on for the talk ;) then start stabbing the air, and you'll soon find yourself talking too....well yourself!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I was gonna say the same thing as Nate, except that go on stage with the outfit and look hungover(with demeanor you smarta**es) :D

Anyhoo,

Tohtori rhetoric?

Well i MAY have started the thing, but all of us do it from time to time. Yours was a bit "dull", in the lack of "blabber as is classic" sense, but i'm guessing you wrote that for....35 minutes? :D

tris-

took me a few mins at best iirc

Laddey

FH is my second home
I bet everybody was pissed off your breath. Either that or they melted.

tris-

the lecturer had a bit of a WTF expression on her face when she came to talk to me.

shes probably crashed the car from being intoxicated now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom