OMFG (PvP Movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
ROFLMAO I started Camlann for the first time today and i can only say one thing, Oh my GOD!! Let me explain what I have discovered about Camlann my first day there:
1. I made my /lvl 20, ask a purple for cash, he tells me to fo and steal all my money i had left.
2. I walk out to Mularn, everything seems quite empty and silent, so i think *maybe this isnt the most active place on the server, so i decide to go to df, but outside a hunter is camping (yeah a hunter^^ they are SOOO good, like those albion scum , or arrogant hibernia who wont see the problem), anyway, he is like 12 lvls higher than me and keep killing me everytime i try to enter df, so i decide to make a skald and i manage to enter before he kills me with lame tactics, like being stealthed so i cant see him then shot me in the back, when i enter df, two small lurikeen sticks me with their small pathetic and arrogant weapons like all hibernia use because they dont know.
3. I get to lvl 24 in a copple of hours but have red constitution and CANNOT ATTACK those lame ass arrogant hibernia and albion scum god i hate them damnit.
4. i go back to normal rvr server
5. all hibernia 1337 fg are arrogant and all albion are scum
Over and out / Rivveh (The Only Albion with a Heart left)

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Judging from this post PvP tards > RvR morons :rolleyes: This guy compared to Wirey is like a human compared to monkey :wanker:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Rivveh said:
ROFLMAO I started Camlann for the first time today and i can only say one thing, Oh my GOD!! Let me explain what I have discovered about Camlann my first day there:
1. I made my /lvl 20, ask a purple for cash, he tells me to fo and steal all my money i had left.
2. I walk out to Mularn, everything seems quite empty and silent, so i think *maybe this isnt the most active place on the server, so i decide to go to df, but outside a hunter is camping (yeah a hunter^^ they are SOOO good, like those albion scum , or arrogant hibernia who wont see the problem), anyway, he is like 12 lvls higher than me and keep killing me everytime i try to enter df, so i decide to make a skald and i manage to enter before he kills me with lame tactics, like being stealthed so i cant see him then shot me in the back, when i enter df, two small lurikeen sticks me with their small pathetic and arrogant weapons like all hibernia use because they dont know.
3. I get to lvl 24 in a copple of hours but have red constitution and CANNOT ATTACK those lame ass arrogant hibernia and albion scum god i hate them damnit.

so u begged for money, didnt get it, got owned by a hunter, decided to take that exact same route again, over and over again, then made a skald, 2 luris stick u and ur so silly u didnt think "ive got pvp immunity, and speed, i can run away :)", THEN, to top it all off, you got 2 lvl 24, and because you didnt farm properly, you didnt have any con/ WELL.... did you enjoy it?

Natswoo

Banned
Darksword said:
so u begged for money, didnt get it, got owned by a hunter, decided to take that exact same route again, over and over again, then made a skald, 2 luris stick u and ur so silly u didnt think "ive got pvp immunity, and speed, i can run away :)", THEN, to top it all off, you got 2 lvl 24, and because you didnt farm properly, you didnt have any con/ WELL.... did you enjoy it?
all i can say is... you're suited to a RvR server because you're obviously not emotionally secure.. now f*** off .. though if you want cash bonelamencer is looking for bumchums..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Natswoo said:
all i can say is... you're suited to a RvR server because you're obviously not emotionally secure.. now f*** off .. though if you want cash bonelamencer is looking for bumchums..

?? huh? i played camlann and will do when i come back, and camlanns the place for the emotionally unsecure, and tbh im not emotional attached eithar ;)

btw r u nate from mid/pryd, with a kobold hunter or soemthing?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Natswoo said:

ACTUALLY why should i fuck off because you tell me to? why dont you fuck off, i mean if we all have this power to command, then i sure as fuck do, FUCK OFF!

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksword said:
ACTUALLY why should i fuck off because you tell me to? why dont you fuck off, i mean if we all have this power to command, then i sure as fuck do, FUCK OFF!
Do you wanna fight Natswoo irl ? Kick crap out of his fat butt m8 ! :clap:
enkor said:
lol at the people who take this post seriously.
lol at the finnish ***** thinking someone took it seriously. Can you tell me names of ur alts ? Skald,Skold,Skuld,Skoold and so on,probably you have lack of imagination.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
are you saying darksword didnt respond as if the first post was serious?

Natswoo

Banned
Darksword said:
?? huh? i played camlann and will do when i come back, and camlanns the place for the emotionally unsecure, and tbh im not emotional attached eithar ;)

btw r u nate from mid/pryd, with a kobold hunter or soemthing?

No, i played hib pwyd

Darksword said:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK skitzo... i was j/k m8 i don't even play anymore lol

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

lol at the finnish ***** thinking someone took it seriously. Can you tell me names of ur alts ? Skald,Skold,Skuld,Skoold and so on,probably you have lack of imagination.

Best. Post. Ever.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:

quit the game an stop the QQ plz...

PS: Go fuck your self retard

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:

Odd. Camlann is full of people that use comments like...

"**** off and die of some horrible disease!"

or...

"hrhr wtf pwned n00b cnut!"

and...

"I'm 50 you're 20, that makes me better and harder than you!"

And by your post, I'm assuming you think that these kind of people ARE emotionally secure? If these kind of people ever ventured out into the real world they would be institutionalised after speak to the first human being they came across!

Methos

Loyal Freddie
People like the poster are the sort of people you sooner or later see showing up getting a Darwin award.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

Lack of imgination?

Says Bonelamencer the BoneDancer get a life you tard atleast skold has the skill to solo [and solo to rr9 i might add, well 90% of it]

Natswoo

Banned
I could seriously hurt you bonelamencer, but as i'm not a gay basher i really cba.....

Natswoo

Banned
Darksword said:
Btw i didn't mean you Darksword.. meant Rivv...

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Bonelamencer said:

I've had enough of crap like this :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom