OMFG Help me

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

In his case, even more so.

HELP ME GOA! I RESPECCED TO FULL MATTER AND SHOVED THE REST OF THE SPEC POINTS UP MY NOSE!

a.

stop stealing my spec!

B

Belsameth

you guys owe me 100g! I said it would be the first day in another thread some time ago :clap: :clap: :clap:

S

Stormm

....and even had a whole thread disussing ur new spec t'other day -> here

oh dear......

O

old.Charonel

ok, havent read all the thread but only the first few replys, all i can say is /laugh!

basically it's like this, if your trolling the forum then bah, not a very believable attempt :)

if it's true and you did do that then you have absolutely no sypathy from me at all, stupidity such as that displayed here simply should not be allowed to exist, please piss off out of the gene pool and get sterilized at the earliest possible oppertunity :D

you ain't getting no sympathy from me, go live with your gimped pala (like spec gimping one makes any actual difference anyway, still crap :m00: ) and feel very very sorry for yourself that you have such an inept brain :)

S

SFXman

Sheesh, should've seen 100% of the replies I got when I spread the word after hearing about it :clap: :clap:

On a serious note just use those specs to level, great ideas here on how to use the specs :D
Then just get that slash up, I mean people like defensive paladins do go for very very low slash, so why not you :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I love my new spec:D
Doing twice as much damage as before... HUR!

Go me!

Yeah, yeah... *honk* Nerf Enchanters yada yada

O

old.Normengast

Messing it up like this is one thing. Being brave enough to throw it on the public fora tho... hehe

A warned man is worth two.

:fluffle:

O

old.Nol

keep that spec for pvp fella, every bard and his mom wants someone who can defend them ;)

O

old.Immortal

Originally posted by old.Nol
keep that spec for pvp fella, every bard and his mom wants someone who can defend them ;)

lol. where are you from?
(he wont get his old char's friom whatever to the pvp server).

N

nume

** This is a Paladin Public Relations broadcast **

Could all those who are abusing the paladin class in this thread please appologise

We have very fragile confidence and are only just about holding it together by repeating "maybe end chant will make us uber" while dribbling in our wheelchairs

Remember, a Paladin is for life not just for christmas, we have feelings and the psychotherapy bills are getting too much!

Thanks in advance,

Paladins Anonymous

M

mib666

He he some very angry people here with no lives, thanks to those who did offer advice and help. Mythic responded to my email and has allowd me to respec my char again :).

I did tell a slight porky about how I messed up the respec, this was actualy due to computer crashing whilst i was in the the middle of said task. When i logged back the skill points had been reasigned to max out chants shield and parry but no combat :(. Any way good old Mythic for sorting out what was a technical problem.

so STFU to all who moaned

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by mib666
Any way good old Mythic for sorting out what was a technical problem.

It was GOA not Mythic

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson

It was GOA not Mythic

but don't you see gw00mbur?

All Things Right With The World = Mythic
All Things Wrong With The World = GOA

Simple, really.

D

-dewey-

I wonder how long it will be until Kemor finds this thread, gets pissed off that you lied to him/GOA and reverts your char back ;)

O

old.tRoG

this post is research for T3H N3W Barrysworld Forumites webpage.

Ignore me. (Thats just asking for it :))

O

old.0xygen

dumbfuck.bmp

roomofcare.jpg

I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. But well done on getting it sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom