OMFG Help me

M

mib666

Just downloaded the patch and decided to be clever and respec my Paladin. After doing said act to my horror I realised i'd maxed out Chants, Shield and parry but forgot to do any weapon style. Im level 41 and now i cant even kill a Grove Nympth. Anyone reckon Mythic will fix this for me?

D

Danya

No, they have specifically said if you gimp yourself, you have to live with it. Sorry, you're screwed.

C

-chancer-

i honestly feel for you m8 just hope and pray and email goa to see if they can do anything?

O

old.Revz

Dear God I haven't had an active account for months and even I knew that you had to be careful about respecs. Considering the patch can't have been out for very long this either has to be :

1. A clever wind up :)

2. Something so retarded as to beggar belief.

T

Tilda

errmm....

lol

:D

You could do an emergency appeal thay have something like that on the US servers to unrespec, but they have specifically said that they would NOT be reverting people or giving them a new respec, you may be screwed.

But...

Look on the brightside, you will be very good once the fix parry adn block in RvR, you'll just have to rely on killing people with shield styles.

NB. The bit about not killing a grove nymph is bs, by lvl 50 Cabalist can 1 shot a nymph with my stick ffs. i find it had to believe that u cant kill a nymph in plate, with high shield and parry spec and full chants, even my lvl 20 armsman can kill a nymph with shield styles.

Tilda

T

Tilda

Originally posted by old.Revz
Dear God I haven't had an active account for months and even I knew that you had to be careful about respecs. Considering the patch can't have been out for very long this either has to be :

1. A clever wind up :)

2. Something so retarded as to beggar belief.

its not even a clever wind up.

just lame

try to make it believable next time mib666

Do you think that useing OMFG makes you look good?
Is your Shoe size bigger than your age?
If you answer "yes" or even "omfg yes" to either of the above, go tell your mummy, then delete your charachter. ;D

kthxbye

Tilda

M

mavericky

You are very badly gimped at the moment, but by level 50, you will be able to take your weapon to 45 with the points that you receive from now on, you will receive 1066 between 42-50, at least you will make a group friendly meat shield til you level a bit and can build on the weapon spec

S

shani

This is a bit tricky, but you could delete your character now and ask GOA to restore it, and hope they haven't backed up your respeced char ?

Allthough I think it won't work, I believe they dont realy restore it but rather do some sort of 'undo' and get your char from a trashcan like thingy

N

-Nxs-

You may be lucky and get some autotrain points in SLASH now :)

sorry but the guys in the office are finding this quite funny here.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by shani
This is a bit tricky, but you could delete your character now and ask GOA to restore it, and hope they haven't backed up your respeced char ?

Allthough I think it won't work, I believe they dont realy restore it but rather do some sort of 'undo' and get your char from a trashcan like thingy

Im sure thats correct, seams when you do the DELETE, it moves your character into the last used of the 4 backup slots. So in this case you're kinda shafted.

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by -Nxs-

If it is true then it IS funny.
GOA even sent out a bloody e-mail about respec and being careful and still he screws up...

It's beyond me to comprehend the idiotism behind this.

P

Psy|:m00:

Why not simply use the line respec and get rid of parry/some shield?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr

It's beyond me to comprehend the idiotism behind this.

JINKIEEEEEEES!! *is all excited*

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

JINKIEEEEEEES!! *is all excited*

I've just cleaned the whole apartment and scrubbed the floors too.
Do you expect me to have any compassion left in me after something traumatic and horrible like that? :D

I

inqy

You have it until you ding 42 dontcha?
no

anyone over 40 don't get any respecs (other than the full respec, which has been used)

It's only the full respec that can be used within 2 levels (as in the level you are on and the following level)

get your char from a trashcan like thingy
paladins already are trashcans aren't they?

F

Flimgoblin

he'll have 12 in slash :)

with items he can get to 22, if he goes and gets some RP (leech from a group) he can get up to 23 or 24 ;)

use your shield styles to do damage ;)

block, *bash*, block *bash* :)

assuming it's not a windup...

you'll be able to improve with the points you get as you level - and you'll be an absolutely superb main tank in the meantime ;)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by inqy

paladins already are trashcans aren't they?

In his case, even more so.

HELP ME GOA! I RESPECCED TO FULL MATTER AND SHOVED THE REST OF THE SPEC POINTS UP MY NOSE!

a.

P

Psy|:m00:

Oh well, my bad, forgot about the above 40 thing, oh and...

The mail,
The posts,
The news,
The FAQ,
The players contacted,
The E&E spamming about it,
The annoying warning in-game at your trainers for a couple days after 1.52...

I don't think we could have done anything else to warn everyone about the respec. If you DO screw up your respec, well...hmm...I don't know about that but what I know is that you will not get another one even by inventing the most brillant excuse ever created by man... And no, things like: "sorry, I was getting some coffee when suddenly a tornado came, ravaged my house and pushed all the buttons on my keyboard respeccing me badly!"will not work

All the ways GOA warned people about the respec, I'm going to act the troll and call you the proverbial lemon now :p :m00: :clap:

D

Danya

Originally posted by -Nxs-
They aren't the only ones. :D

B

blain

Only one thing to say

boofuckinhoo.jpg

you were warned several times that respec will not be reversed.

O

old.chesnor

Wind up imho.....

Anyway, 50 chants gives the 7.5dps dmg add. You'll be able to solo yellows with that and 50shield/parry no problem, and as pointed out you'll be one mean tank.

Might be an uber PvE spec tbh, I mean, its not like sword and board Pallys do any meaningful damage anyway heh :p

P

Pixie.Pebr

A Theurg in plate.
Kick in Damadd or AF-buff.
Put Guard on Maintank
/stick to the Maintank
Go AFK.
:D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Have some pie to ease the pain...
pie.pumpkin.jpg

....mmmmmmmmmh.... pie*sighs*

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.chesnor
Might be an uber PvE spec tbh, I mean, its not like sword and board Pallys do any meaningful damage anyway heh :p
Not like any tank does. :m00:

D

Dagalush

heh... how do one manage to do such a thing, it's kinda hrmm amazing?

But it ain't such a bad specc anyway, it works (if any pally specc works) me thinks ;d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom