OMFG Cabalist Pets for teh ownage

B

barevoose

just been in Goth on camlann and a few cabys runnin around i attack... cabba runsa way ...i get attacked by cabas pet....cabas pet stuns me...cabas pets dots me...cabas pet lifetaps me....he hits me sometimes....im dead(all by pet i think these are procs or something that they get)

cabalist was lvl 20, pet was blue to me

this is soooo overpowered!!! nerf!!!

anyone had this happen to them?, ive encountered a few cabalist pets tonight and they all had these abilitys

T

thegreatest

anyone had this happen to me?,

No sorry I didnt had anything happen to you :(

OMG an enchanter pet he can nuke & snare mehh!! OMG at 1 point he started healing his owner too! OMG at another point he started tanking with uber parry and evade! Omg at another point he started debuffing me for his owners damage!! OMG OMG NERF!!

yes cabalist pets do get the procs you are talking about but the procs you mention are on 5 different pets...If my story above does make sense then yours do too!! :eek:

J

Jace

OMG someone calling for a Cabalist nerf, LOL.

O

old.Zeikerd

The pet will wear you down if you dont kill it, if you start to kill it, it's owner will start to kill you :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by thegreatest
No sorry I didnt had anything happen to you :(

OMG an enchanter pet he can nuke & snare mehh!! OMG at 1 point he started healing his owner too! OMG at another point he started tanking with uber parry and evade! Omg at another point he started debuffing me for his owners damage!! OMG OMG NERF!!

yes cabalist pets do get the procs you are talking about but the procs you mention are on 5 different pets...If my story above does make sense then yours do too!! :eek:

Not exactly a friendly reply to a simple question :(

A

asorek

thats cos he talking crap...

ive had high cabbies and your PET DOESNT get all those abilities in one sim.... and NOT at lvl 20 either!!

Amber Sim = Stun
Ruby Sim = Nuke and Fire Proc
Sapphire = Lifetap Proc
Emerald = Disease and DOT
Jade = Dmg Sheild {pile of Crap}

More than likely u were being hit the by the pet for Disease and DOt and the cabby was DOT'ing you from distance..

oh and nerf cabbies?>>? WTF..just shut up before you make yourself look really stupid...in PvE Cabbies are a close 2nd to Necros for levelling...but in RvR we suck pretty bad.

C

cHodAX

Doesn't justify flaming him, if you think it does then you need to get a life.

T

Tasans

I had a cabby pet on me in bg once. It would had almost soloed me if the cabby didnt set in on passive. The funny part is that i was fully buffed.

N

Nonnier

well, the guy is talking crap and wasting peeps time by posting it on BW

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Nonnier
well, the guy is talking crap and wasting peeps time by posting it on BW

he is wasting more of your time if you dignify it with a response, a flame is worse.

T

Tilda

Originally posted by barevoose
JUST B3N IN GOTH ON CMLAN AND A F3W CABYS RUNIN AROUND I ATAK.!!111!!!!1!11!!1!!!!! WTF CABA RUNSA WAY .I!11!!11!1!111!!! GET ATAKED BY CABAS P3T..CABAS11!!11!1!!11!11111111! WTF LOL P3T STUNS MA.CABAS111!!1111!11!1!!!1! LOL PETS DOTS ME.CABAS11!!1!1!1111!!11!11!1! PET LIEFTAPS ME..HE!!111111!1!!!1!!!!!1111 HITS M3 SOMETIEMS..IM!!11!1!1!!11!1!!11!1!!1 LOL DEAD(AL BY PET I THINK THESE R PROCS OR SOMATHNG TAHT THEY G3T)

CABALIST WAS LVL 20 PET WAS BLUA 2 MA

THIS IS SOO OVARPOWERED!111!!!1!1!!!!11!!!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL NERF!

ANYONE!!1!!!!!11!!1111! OMG LOL HAD THIS HAPEN 2 ME?!!!? LOL IEV ENCOUNT3RAD A FEW CABALIST P3TS 2NIGHT AND TH3Y AL HAD TH3S3 ABILITYS

each cabalist pet has 1 ability. 1 has stun, one has lifetap, one has dot/disease.

Tilda

T

thegreatest

Special reply for chodax:

Hi Dear Hibbie,

Im very sorry to hear this happened to you :(. I am sharing your opinion that cabalists should get nerfed, and hard! So take the pets away from them and remove their nearsight and dot abbility. While they are on it, they can even remove the lifetap dd. Well while we are on em already, just remove this whole damn overpowered class that is ruining the game. I agree rvr is getting very shitty with all those cabalists over the place. Oh and while we are working on balance, Mythic needs to give enchanters insta lifetap on a no-recast timer. Also give their pets abbility to proc aoe stun that lasts 11 seconds. Enchanter pets are doing so bad, they need a big boost.

Your Dearest Albie,

TG

:rolleyes:
:eek:

chodax = funneh...

J

Jiggs

baverose :D

my all time record melee hit on a tank is against your hero (re-inforced armour?)

K

kain_pravus

No need to flame, although he's ending statements about nerfing are annoying.

My experience is that of pain and suffering at their hands, the pets can be damn annoying *if* you don't stun the things in time, once there on your then your probably gona be in trouble.

I would say tone down some of the pets, there alot harder than a blue con mob should be, but thats my personal opinion

T

Tafaya Anathas

OMG! OMG! WARNING! WARNING! CALLING NERFBAT!!

this is soooo overpowered!!! nerf!!!

/sarcasm on

Yes m8, cabalist surely overpowered, and with 1.65 and ToA they will become waaaaay to strong.

/sarcasm off

I think Mythic realizes that Albion's have the most classes, and rendering one to useless maybe help this...

B

barevoose

Originally posted by asorek
thats cos he talking crap...

ive had high cabbies and your PET DOESNT get all those abilities in one sim.... and NOT at lvl 20 either!!

Amber Sim = Stun
Ruby Sim = Nuke and Fire Proc
Sapphire = Lifetap Proc
Emerald = Disease and DOT
Jade = Dmg Sheild {pile of Crap}

More than likely u were being hit the by the pet for Disease and DOt and the cabby was DOT'ing you from distance..

oh and nerf cabbies?>>? WTF..just shut up before you make yourself look really stupid...in PvE Cabbies are a close 2nd to Necros for levelling...but in RvR we suck pretty bad.

ok thanks for the good input at the top but the last bit then.....
i noticed some of you saw the sarcasm in my post but to the other tards that thought i was seriousabout OMG NERF CABBA!!!!
- LOL
i know cabbas are gimps in rvr and it suprised me that they actually had a kewl pet

T

The Real Redi

ooh, the flames are good today!

/marshmallow on a stick 4 tehwin!!

L

living

Originally posted by barevoose
ok thanks for the good input at the top but the last bit then.....
i noticed some of you saw the sarcasm in my post but to the other tards that thought i was seriousabout OMG NERF CABBA!!!!
- LOL
i know cabbas are gimps in rvr and it suprised me that they actually had a kewl pet

dosent change the fact ur post was lame

O

old.Kerosene

Camlann is like a game of paper, scissors and rock. Cabbies will beat a lot of things but will get owned by a lot more.

I

ilum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG!!!

A NERF CABA THREAD!!

whats the world coming to? :D

C

ChillyDawg

simple: dont fuck with cabalists, you WILL lose. unless your a smite cleric lie me.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Camlann is like a game of paper, scissors and rock.

and there was me thinking it was a game of purple, grey, gank :p

L

liste

regarding cabalists and rvr:

No, they're not gimped.

a matter cabalist is awesome in stationary rvr like keeps, milegates, etc.

body cabalist is totally underrated. fast(!) lifetap nukes that actually deals a very good damage (and is debuffable from spirit line), ae disease, some nifty debuffs and a _very_ underrated lifetransfer.

spirit cabalist has the evil pet buffs, a 50% debuff for the almost-as-evil baseline lifetaps.

Basically, a cabalist has a ton of versatility, uber survivability with MoC (on occasion, the lifetap heals for more than it damages) and a very strong pet.

The fact that people are oblivious to these facts, does not make the class gimped

B

barevoose

Originally posted by ilum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG!!!

A NERF CABA THREAD!!

whats the world coming to? :D

It was sarcasm im sorry to see you didnt notice this or bother reading my 2nd post on this thread please read all posts before u chat shit :D

T

thegreatest

I cant see a single, little word or thing in your post that refers to sarcasm. At least do :rolleyes: or something else. Now I can talk shit too and tell after I get flamed by lot of people that it was a joke or sarcastic talk :/

But anyway, you got your answer right? Enchanter Pets > Sm Pets > Caba pets..

Hell prob even

Hunter Pet > Druid Pet > Cabalist pet

:rolleyes:

^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom