Ole Gunner

Aada

Part of the furniture
Anyone happy to see the guy back? i mean he hadn't played football for a few years because of that injury he had.

Who would have thought he would be back in the first team? Sir Alex must have really loved the guy to be as paitent as he has and now Ole is back to himself scoring goals almost every match since he has been back.

Skyler

Fledgling Freddie
In the past he has always been Utd's super sub, very often clinching them key games with late goals.

Now when they appear to have been having a bit of a striker problem, he regained fitness from a few difficult injuries. He's getting a lot of first team football and he deserves it for being so loyal and dedicated to the club.

I'm happy to see him playing regularly for Utd. Although at many times over the years I've always hated to see him walk on the field late in a game as I'm not a Utd fan, I've grown to appreciate his presence in the game a lot this season.

Definitely a player that many can look up to.

Edit: Oh, and it's Gunnar, just incase people get confused and associate him with Arsenal :p

Marc

FH is my second home
He was at the St Helens v Hull Grand final last night with Rio Ferdinand, Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick. He looks very well. Great to see him back after his injury

mank!

Part of the furniture
i've always quite liked solskajakejrer. great to see him recover from such a long injury lay-off and come back flying, it's always sad to see a player's career wrecked by injury. although i suppose it helps if your club can afford to pay your wages throughout a long injury and get you the best medical treatment money can buy...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Really glad to have him back, he is a legend.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Shows how much the club respected his determination to make a comeback. Even offered to make him a club ambassoder if his playing days were over.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I don't want to like him but I do, and his accent is great.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
think everyone was thinking he would get a few games a s sub and thats it. nice to see him scoring again and playing well. but he does seem to have lost a little bit of his pace. still he knows when to eb at the right place at the right tho so it dotn matter much

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yaka said:
think everyone was thinking he would get a few games a s sub and thats it. nice to see him scoring again and playing well. but he does seem to have lost a little bit of his pace. still he knows when to eb at the right place at the right tho so it dotn matter much

Unlike your letters eh? :D

:p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
throdgrain said:
i think hes a curly haired fuckwit !
Wanna shoot him Throddy?

What was that fillum... hmm... 60 seconds? or something?? Sniper at an american football game... not your style though... you'd run onto the pitch yelling 'you hooligan fucking scumbag unendangered pest-confirmed birds' and *blam* *blam* *blam* them all right?

Sorry - I'm rambling... someone ban me! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom