Oldtimers look here

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Dook! I remember you, little mage type bloke! Bimbobane, I think I saw you ding 50. I was about 41 at the time and sitting next to Belorfyn at Yar spot in Malmo. ;)

I'm going to open my account this weekend and start over on Mid/Pry. I played Hib a few months ago and leveled a Bard to about 48 but then my friend whom I was duo with, quit. I'll delete and make a Spiritmaster...for nostalgia.

Who wants to give me some money? :p

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Dook said:
Rah, Max!

Dook the Runie here. I still remember my first excursion to AMG in Odin's Gate with EoO and you spending the whole time protecting my little lvl 32 ass! :p

I'm thinking of starting up again in the xmas hols so hopefully I'll see ya around. :)

Dook Nookem :clap:

I am thinking about starting around that time aswell, but it might be earlier than that... Prudil better keeps his promise about the ML's if I renew though!

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Dook Nookem :clap:

I am thinking about starting around that time aswell, but it might be earlier than that... Prudil better keeps his promise about the ML's if I renew though!

Wicked! I'm probably gonna go Mid, I miss my Runie. I'll keep a look out for ya, maybe we can level together or summit.

Mobius, I remember owning AMGO with you quite alot, you played an SB too right?

And Levi, helped me out when I went Alb for a while. How are ya? :D

Rah, nostalgia! :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye not to bad matey. Been awhile since them old days though :) Thinking of leveling myself a new char, as hunter can't do very much in pve/ rvr xD

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Dook said:
Wicked! I'm probably gonna go Mid, I miss my Runie. I'll keep a look out for ya, maybe we can level together or summit.

I won't be leveling anything anymore I think. :)

But if you have to start from scratch... I'll give you some cash, stick my Skald on your ass so you can do killtasks till lvl20 and can also stick bot on you after lvl20 till you get on the right level to get decent groups. :)

I won't be playing as much as I used to though, but probably will play maybe couple hours on weekends and 2h at late evening/night before I go to bed... girlfriend goes to bed much earlier then me anyways.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Oh my god, dook and max.

Cool people, nice to see you guys are doing well, by the way dook hows real life going after that treatment? rarely see you on msn now. :/

I can't come back to the game sadly, however if i did somehow i could maybe play my lv50 zerk on cluster with you both and would let you know if so since i would be bored of albion.(mid was only realm i didn't focus on much as the other two.)

Also in fear that my merc/wizard would both be stripped anyway, have fun and see you around.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Sycho said:
Also in fear that my merc/wizard would both be stripped anyway, have fun and see you around.

Isn't much chance that your merc/wiz would be stripped since you didn't play recent to when chars were stripped - I only lost crafted boots on my inf of all my chars.

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
hehe,i've been thinking of comming back too since i got totally bored with WoW but not sure yet.takes so much time to play :mad:

@dook:lol i remeber that time we went to odins with you.good thing you levelled fast :p

@kryin:bet you're pokering with ajnin and drinking cheap whiskey again.

@klav:wtf?never thought you would still be around :eek6:

@ the others: :cheers:

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Come back btw Kalgarn, Mid needs more door abusing thanes imo xD

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Bring back Fattshanes xD :worthy: always loved the way you would start a conversation with lol.

Milon

Fledgling Freddie
Am also considering coming back.. reactivated already.

New patch 1.80b sounds nice improvement to toa farming. DAoC RvR it's what pulls at me. aah the old times with SotL and FL..

P.S. hey hath and haazheel. :D

alles goed? / Ca va?

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Kalgarn said:
takes so much time to play :mad:

Well that won't be such a problem with the new patch in a few months. :) (Although still to much time spent in PvE imo. :))

Kryin

Fledgling Freddie
Kalgarn said:
@kryin:bet you're pokering with ajnin and drinking cheap whiskey again.

Yepp i'm mostly pokering atm so not much need for the cheap stuff ,single malt or bust is how it works atm :cheers:

But bought myself a copy of Catacombs so im gonna pop by sometime in december i think :eek7:

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Should renew on the same time, can do ToA-stuff together then.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oldbone|Ramble said:
Element is MrT right?

Noo, Mrt is TNT (Dave the muppet from Birmingham!) He had a Zerker called Ignore too.

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
Kalg : i stopped for over a year before the swedes lured me back ;)
played for 2 months to figure out that it'd never be the game i loved back then

i try to stay away from mmorpgs nowadays, even though real life is more expensive and evenly depressing :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Gladiator of old is still about, the Armsman who used to be 50 pole 50 crush back in the day :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Ye, I'm not really oldschool on my Skald... I am on my Thane though. I was leveling Isun when noob Ixnay started out (even helped him level in DF!).

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Dunderklumpen was always my fave! :D

oh I was a hib from release, don't play anything these days.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Jonaldo said:
Dunderklumpen was always my fave! :D

oh I was a hib from release, don't play anything these days.

Yeah I used to camp hpk in Odins with that big Troll. :D He was a nice guy.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Mobius said:
Yeah I used to camp hpk in Odins with that big Troll. :D He was a nice guy.

our 2 sm's kicked ass in odin's at retail start like lvl32 each :p ( if its old mobius lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom