Oldtimers look here

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Which oldtimers are still playing? As in oldtimer... I'm talking about those who played beta and those who are playing since the release in Europe (Mid/Alb/Hib). If you also know people who are and they don't read/post on FH, write their names here aswell.

Just asking because I might renew my accounts when EU DAoC gets that 'classic' server. If EU DAoC get its. But I might aswell do ToA. And I don't want to start over again without having anyone to talk to, I won't be playing enough to make new 'friends' ingame. And it would be nice to see which old enemies are still around.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Im still playing moved mid now though, can't do sweet fa though as main's a hunter xD

Nate

FH is my second home
hey elemenT, nate here :) used to be in EoO too...played mid from beta to now with quite a number of quits and i won't come backs :p but for now i'm here ;)

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Meep still playing and loving it :)
Not playing Clasic tho :(

PS: rumors say that Kryin might pop back when Clasic-server hits EU :p

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
im still around from beta but stolen gf's acc now so am faery mostly :p but still here kinda

p.s. this is dagger/mystikstew :p keep forgetting to change acc

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Wow, Lenore is going through blokes as fast as her customers go through her cookies :eek:

Still floating, but never liked you Element :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
i do with shorter or longer retirements :) Though my lurikeen ranger was last on like 2years ++++ :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm around and you see me in Albion if you roll Alb :)

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Ixnay said:
Still floating, but never liked you Element :D

*Puts Ixnay on his to-annoy list* You're just jealous because Isun was the better Skald!

Kryin returning is a good thing! And if time comes, I will lure you into playing on classic server Prud. You and your little brother!

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
Haazheel said:
Haazheel Thorn still here.

haaz!!!!

wich realm do you play m8? you old gid

greetings from barrin

p.s still playing on alb/pryd

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
Still plaing on Albion/Prydwen ever since european beta.
Took a small break but couldn't resist staying away any longer, just love the game too much and too many great memories :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'm still around, dunno if I'm concidered an oldtimer tho ;p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
ElemenT said:
*Puts Ixnay on his to-annoy list* You're just jealous because Isun was the better Skald!

Kryin returning is a good thing! And if time comes, I will lure you into playing on classic server Prud. You and your little brother!

Isun for teh lose :<

Oh and try get Prud without Giz if possible , nerf the arguments on Vent ;)
Skeeet Skeeet Skeeet :D

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Still around. Not playing regular atm, but a few times a week. And I have played since release with some breaks :)

Kryin

Fledgling Freddie
meep meep

think i'll fool around some on classic server

there's just so much :drink: :sex: :puke: :twak: in IRL i might need a break from it ;p

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like I won't be renewing my accounts, during my summervacation I have complete redone my bedroom, and the paper where I had my passwords etc written on was in my nightstand and has vanished. I've searched through the whole house and it looks like it's gone.

But hey, I've managed to keep it for almost 2 years without using it, thumbs up for that!

:(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
could say your better off for it tbh, the addiiction won't get you again.

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Looks like I won't be renewing my accounts, during my summervacation I have complete redone my bedroom, and the paper where I had my passwords etc written on was in my nightstand and has vanished. I've searched through the whole house and it looks like it's gone.

But hey, I've managed to keep it for almost 2 years without using it, thumbs up for that!

Just mail GOA, they love to help out :)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
ElemenT said:

Aww Max, sort it out :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom