old vp movie

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
movie recorded by rure almost a year ago, featuring footage from the evening village people began to play mid again after playing hib for a few months.

grp composition was mainly; eregion, maji (played by rure), kaisar, legit (beeg), hery (kesa's moderna rog svg, ml0 etc:) ), bloodclot, rokh (played by maji), pwnj00 and a guest appearance from megablazor.

Don't bother flaming the play since as mentioned previously, a few people were trying new characters and it was a totally new setup so hf watching it:)

kekbur

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
andeh said:
movie recorded by rure almost a year ago, featuring footage from the evening village people began to play mid again after playing hib for a few months.

grp composition was mainly; eregion, maji (played by rure), kaisar, legit (beeg), hery (kesa's moderna rog svg, ml0 etc:) ), bloodclot, rokh (played by maji), pwnj00 and a guest appearance from megablazor.

Don't bother flaming the play since as mentioned previously, a few people were trying new characters and it was a totally new setup so hf watching it:)

kekbur

just post the link of the site with other old vids too some peeps must want that more than a mid movie with bd's etc inside :p its like seing HoA movie but with no good editing? i havent dl it and i wont so prolly cant speak about his editing still mid movies sux :// the best i have ever seen was yakooki savage the movie and it had no bonedancer inside ^^ pure skill group

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aww, i was expecting some old zergowning Volcanic Pillar abuse :(

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
>.< Pooned said:
just post the link of the site with other old vids too some peeps must want that more than a mid movie with bd's etc inside :p its like seing HoA movie but with no good editing? i havent dl it and i wont so prolly cant speak about his editing still mid movies sux :// the best i have ever seen was yakooki savage the movie and it had no bonedancer inside ^^ pure skill group

I have the feeling someone got owned by grps using bds a lot.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
>.< Pooned said:

Do people still whine about BDs?

Mastade said:
aww too bad its not the 4 sm grp :/
Got that one recorded to. But I played shaman. Mid was the hardest realm to play. :<

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
this never happened, we never lost to vp, bd's are op, rure sucks and maji is a newb.

(such memories!)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
this never happened, we never won to vp, bd's are op, rure sucks and maji is a newb.

(such memories!)
Corrected it for you m8!

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Eregion said:
I'm such cannonfodder during the time this was recorded. :D

the whine from you that night was priceless, doubt i'll ever forget it :p

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Shalom said:
must know the second song MUSIC LIST

2nd song is blatantly stolen from some other daoc movie. I cant remember which now

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Shalom said:
Music List Now112213333333333333333333333333333333333
It's Overprotected in case you are wondering what britney song it is

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
that tank group rocked!

only reason i wanna play my zerk again and not some stupid BLbot :(

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
People that dont know how to play against them do. :)

Wasnt you only whining on IRC about the amount of bds in a grp on avalon about 5 days ago? :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
nice to see eregion died atleast as much as my healer used to

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
raid said:
nice to see eregion died atleast as much as my healer used to

Did you use to cry really bad irl too after dying ingame? :D That would make the resemblance just scary! :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Sollers said:
Did you use to cry really bad irl too after dying ingame? :D That would make the resemblance just scary! :p

ofc, scary idd :/ but atleast i got the balls to play zerker, ere rolled easymode BM lol!

Tho to be hones this is how it usually went:

me: died in 2seconds again, think i'll just kite back instantly next time
aim: ffs no you go in and moc interrupt em so i dont get sheared
me: but im sick of dying on inc
aim: do what i say or i'll whine more than usual
me: ok, lets just try again then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom