NSFW old.Tohtori on vacation.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, got a weeks vacation, not big, but gonna make it a sweeeeeet one. I could only be sweeter if i jelly babies invaded my bed at night and covered me! :D

It will all start today or started rather, with Doctor Who(mmmm...) and it's gonna end with Doctor Who(MMMMMMM!). But that starter and ender out of the way, this is on the list next:

Watch 5th element.
Have a huuuuuuuge...sleep marathon until tomorrow morning.
Have a loooooooong...shower to get ready.
Go watch Iron Man.
Later that day, go have pints with old friend.

that's it so far, don't want to overplan *looks at EQ* Right? :fluffle:

Suggestion are welcome for my superfunmegajoyvacation.

Oh and Age of Conan ofcourse, every given turn and free time ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You do know you can order jelly babies on line, right ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Do you actually need to plan it ?

"Excuse me, I'm just going to slap some more jelly on the monkey" will get you out of any tricky social situation and leave you free for jerkin the gherkin

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Got to send love-mail to CokeNose, or you've wasted the week... Or send me a bottle of scotch ;]

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You do know you can order jelly babies on line, right ?

Oh yes, and planning on it ;)

No wanking planned yet? :confused:

Do you actually need to plan it ?

"Excuse me, I'm just going to slap some more jelly on the monkey" will get you out of any tricky social situation and leave you free for jerkin the gherkin

Wanking on vacation is like geting drunk on a barnight, it's included by default.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Enjoy it!
We´re in the middle of crunchtime atm, so believe me, I´m JEALOUS! :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Long long sleep, mornign"choser", went to shops to buy vacation long drinks and beer(whisky already home*hug*) and set a coin in the "slot machine" at the shop and got all my money back i just blew on the booze :D

Going nicely this week so far.

Friend coming over later for drinks, then maybe later to see Iron Man...or tomorrow :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I just got back from hols. I'm jet laggzed and have to go to work tommorow, so I think you should cover yourself in honey and go play swing the sausage at the nearest bees nest. If nothing else it will make my day tommorow seem slightly less painful. :touch:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe overplan? is there such a thing???

well if I were you I'd troop down to the local tourist information centre and find out what places of interest are local that I have not been to, then I'd go see em (if they looked of interest) and may i suggest organising a theme night?

(you know like i did for my birthday, DinoNight!)

get some movies of a similar thread and documentaries and pizza (with or without jelly babies) and some themed food! and seeing as you actually have friends you can invite other people (shudder) to come and enjoy this with you...so maybe have a national lampoon night where you all wear togas and watch nat lampoon movies while eating chaotic food. Or a shark night and dress in rain slickers (or swim suits) and get fish and chips and ben and jerries phish food.

i dunno lol i just seem to find stuff that entertains me but appauls everyone else :(

gohan

FH is my second home
hehe overplan? is there such a thing???

well if I were you I'd troop down to the local tourist information centre and find out what places of interest are local that I have not been to, then I'd go see em (if they looked of interest) and may i suggest organising a theme night?

(you know like i did for my birthday, DinoNight!)

get some movies of a similar thread and documentaries and pizza (with or without jelly babies) and some themed food! and seeing as you actually have friends you can invite other people (shudder) to come and enjoy this with you...so maybe have a national lampoon night where you all wear togas and watch nat lampoon movies while eating chaotic food. Or a shark night and dress in rain slickers (or swim suits) and get fish and chips and ben and jerries phish food.

i dunno lol i just seem to find stuff that entertains me but appauls everyone else :(

hahaha i want to see seel in a borat thong surrounded by his mates eating fish and chips watching jaws

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

heres the thing you see. tohtori made a thread months ago saying that you simply cannot eat junk type food without watching something good. so i hope hes remembered this, pizza with good film or beers with good tv etc.

he is right. i cant eat a pizza unless im going to watch a film to enjoy it with, otherwise im just eating a pizza.
remember he said before dont wank if youre tired, cos itl get you wide awake.
i had to test the theory before and he is correct!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

I'm exactly the opposite? Tired + wank = Instant sleep with my belly button filled with squirt

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm exactly the opposite? Tired + wank = Instant sleep with my belly button filled with squirt

You are prolly kept awake by stress or just one of them guys who services the wife rolls over farts and starts snoring.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
heres the thing you see. tohtori made a thread months ago saying that you simply cannot eat junk type food without watching something good. so i hope hes remembered this, pizza with good film or beers with good tv etc.

he is right. i cant eat a pizza unless im going to watch a film to enjoy it with, otherwise im just eating a pizza.

lol its true!

the pizza thing anyway, cant remember the last time...nm, anyway i save my pizza up for saturday night and have a slice while watching Dr Who (or some other saturday night sci-fi) it makes an event out of it otherwise its just a bit sad...like putting on a cocktail dress when your all alone in the house oO

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Aye, plenty of food and movies :D

And yes, i do know a lot of stuff, but do people listen? No :(

Just you wait for the mutant killer zombies with lasers from mars...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
But tbh i'm normally too embarassed to do it when there's people there.. :(

Don't be ashamed. Everyone on this forum is an odd-ball anyway. Post pics. We won't laugh.

Much

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Iron man out the way, a bit late, but meh, hangover yesterday spoiled exact plans :D

Monday drinking, oh yeah!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like what I've been doing for the last month... and will be doing for the next almost 3 months aswell ;->.

Apart from a road trip to Amsterdam with a friend of mine... And a hike in Norway afterwards.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hmm. Got wasted last night on scotch :eek6:

At home.

While watching clerks and clerks 2 :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom