Old Timers

O

osy

There is a new guild in Midgard's environment.

goals: None.

guild purpose: Providing Shelter and Fun to... old timers. You know who you are, and if you feel that you need a stress free environment, we're it.

guild hierarchy: None. Old Timers wants to be a big family, and since we have no goals, ranks and such are obsolete. We're all equal in there.

questions ? post them here, or msg me ingame.

thanks for reading.

R

Rhaed

hehehhe :)

Tziam zis ca no sa intre nimeni...... Ai gasit pe cineva ca lumea totushi? si apropo baga mailu:)

O

osy

You do qualify as an old timer, Horil... ;) but i guess nostalgy has no place among mids, since nobody has applied yet, and i doubt anyone will.

old timer™

A

Arnor

and when did you start murph?

remember you being greencon not TOO long ago (right after summer if i remember correctly)

might be totally wrong here too btw :p

edit: thing is that most of the old-timers are in old-timers guild already, I know I am

H

horil

Originally posted by Arnor2
and when did you start murph?

remember you being greencon not TOO long ago (right after summer if i remember correctly)

Murphy have been here since the release, didn't remember he being green con for long, rr4 bluecon yes, but not green :)

B

bjaadi-

That description you made.. doesnt it sound like a guild we know wery good? ;)

well gratz to th five-o again!

R

Riddler

old timers = ppl from beta imo, not from 15th feb 2002 ;)

and what arnor said :)~~

E

Elixir

i played beta, although my warrior was only low level i learnt not to make one ever ever again :D

V

Vell

Did anyone else here play CLOSED beta, rather than open, which I guess most of you mean when you say you played beta?
Would be nice if there were a couple of others still playing...

G

Garh Khartari

Well..
I played in the US beta stage 4, but didn't buy the game until ~7 months ago. That is, I chose to buy the EU version even tho most of my friends played on US..

Does this mean I qualify as an old timer? ;)
Am not interested in joining right now though, as I still have a few goals to achieve in the game before I can throw my legs up and just relax. =)

C

cadiva

Originally posted by Vell
Did anyone else here play CLOSED beta, rather than open, which I guess most of you mean when you say you played beta?
Would be nice if there were a couple of others still playing...

Yus I did, only a wee bit tho towards the very end of closed and then right through open beta and into retail.

However, the eight founders of Wolverines were all closed beta testers and the majority of them (six of the eight) are still playing.

A

aucard

played the beta aswell, and started to play daoc on day 1.

M

Meeks

I had a lvl 11 lurikeen in beta, was a caster of some kind :)

Class did not matter, just wanted one of those small funny creatures ;)

R

redknapp

Hmmm,

I grouped with you and went to FS the other day Murph, it was very good fun but ......

There is a new guild in Midgard's environment.

goals: None.

guild purpose: Providing Shelter and Fun to... old timers. You know who you are, and if you feel that you need a stress free environment, we're it.

guild hierarchy: None. Old Timers wants to be a big family, and since we have no goals, ranks and such are obsolete. We're all equal in there.

questions ? post them here, or msg me ingame.

......it wasnt what you describe above. In fact, you were one of the most serious folk I have ever grouped with and complained all the way from the TK to our death site. You seemed to consider yourself the most senior person in a random group, so your 'rankless' guild structure seems kinda unlikely to me.

Just my opinions of course

Users who are viewing this thread