Old subs, password and email address not in GOA database

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hello bunnies,
Can someone kindly send a question to rightnow for me and get them to either pm me here or send me via my email address <REMOVED> to clear up my account problem.

They are not answering GOA@subscription.com. Tryed pm'ing Requiel via msn, tryed pm'ing Roaken on here and I am getting no response a week later.
Funny how I go to Paris for a job interview and ask Requiel to check out my account and he finds it in like seconds. When you go to any of their pages on their own website, it does not even recognise my email address >.<

Thought I had found my old subs and acc password on an old disk I had kept from last year. Just inputted them into the goa web page, and I am getting 'your email address is not in the database.

Can you guys at goa dark age please pull your thumb out of your arse and sort this before you cause any more embarrassment to either party, I just want the use of my account thank you.

Edit: removed email address as ye shouldn't be posting those - flim

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Just go to the US servers mate, GOA are beyond hope

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
No chance! I'll go there when I am ready, want my old account back ta!

I understand how you feel about it, but Raven is right, GOA isnt the fastest/service minded company around, thats for sure.

For an exampel: My mate lost tons of equipment on his skald when they had there in-fameus crash... 6 month later, he had still not got everything back (and we dosent even count ROG's other good but not temp-good items, we talk about the things that was realy needed to be atleast on even foot with others)...

Well, it wasnt his main toon, if it had been, he had stoped playing daoc there and then.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I have been thinking about it and I reckon Bahu has haxxored my account so he is forcing me to ransom to come US or i'll never see my alter DAOC ego ever again :(

Seriously tho, I reckon that the account has been haxxored after discussing the matter with Requiel earlier :)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I have been thinking about it and I reckon Bahu has haxxored my account so he is forcing me to ransom to come US or i'll never see my alter DAOC ego ever again :(

Seriously tho, I reckon that the account has been haxxored after discussing the matter with Requiel earlier :)

Come on own up, you sold it didn't you?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Come on own up, you sold it didn't you?

Sold? Hell no, lol my account is prolly worthless by now, and prolly always was. Last time I was on Ebay and the only time for that matter was to look for a video card that I got stung on bank charges for due to not paying for the item and the guy taking issue with me as I bid for it by 'mistake'.

Why in the hell would I want to sell an account with 34 level 50's on it? IRL is punishing enough without selling a worthless account and then wanting to come back to a game and then start all over asking for more punishment rofl.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
I sent them a mail about two years ago about one of my accounts, still no answer.. :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Used the one i found on their webby. So would guess that is a wrong one :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I just got a reply from Roaken saying he would deal with it personally. Replied to the email address supplied via Roaken in the German language - still waiting. Just pm'd Roaken with his request and sorted that. Won't be long I reckon before it gets sorted :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Roaken went on holiday and gave it for someone else to deal with :( Guess wha? Still no account pw's lol this is better than doing my first in game epic hehe :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
much lub to you too :kissit: :england:

No offense, but why re-activate when there are only about 100 people max playing on the server. divide that by 3, then halve it for buff bots.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with your recovered account mate, just hope someone is on the server when you log in :)

you know the most exciting bit about coming back to this server will be sorting the account details out, your in for one serious shock my friend.

Eble

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
No offense, but why re-activate when there are only about 100 people max playing on the server. divide that by 3, then halve it for buff bots.

I played german servers long before they were fotm you clot! :p

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Good luck with your recovered account mate, just hope someone is on the server when you log in :)

you know the most exciting bit about coming back to this server will be sorting the account details out, your in for one serious shock my friend.

Eble

Not really, check your pm's........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom