Old Spice man Answers Questions!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
what i saw you posted was 1. a different commercial and 2. not the videoes in the link.

check em out.

Didn't say "You is loser, i post first". Geesh, i said they are good stuffs :p

Paranoid fight starter day today.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
what? so you can state something, but i cant?

and what i stated was at correct least.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
For f*cks sake i said it's good stuff, get it in yur head, what i said about posting it elsewhere has nothing negative about it.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Less fighting and more talking about his dreamyness.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
no i didnt feel attacked, just there was no reason for what you posted, and then you blame me for being paranoid.

you didnt post anything about this any place was my point. that for some reason you cannot grasp.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
you can never admit when youre wrong. Thats why i never join discussion with you. Its a complete waste of time.

1. You said you have posted these. Wrong, you posted another commercial
2. Youre the one who feel accused, not me.

Prove these points wrong please

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What is your problem, someone please explain.

Was my initial post somehow disrespectful? Out of line? Taboo?

Should i have put a disclaimer saying; While i posted an old spice video on the youtube thread, i accept your individuality to a seperate branch of the old spice barnd and all lol's there pointed of. :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You said you'd posted THIS, not something similar or anything claimed afterwards but THIS using the :p smiley at the end. While your intentions may have been to say somethingelse, THIS implies this very thing and the :p smiley in this context implies an 'I did it first'.

I don't think your first post was disrespectful, out of line nor taboo however, for as long as I remember, posting 'old' or 'I've already posted this' or anything along those lines has always been a form of one-up-manship, thus an annoyance for the OP.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh and by the by, show me an example of people(repeatedly and to a degree of habit) who say "I'm wrong" on these forums :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i cannot comprehend how simply just ignore the arguments i posted and yes, i have already explained to you if i felt offended, enraged, hurt whatever by your post. that was a clean cut no.

You have proven to me why having a discussion with you is pointless. I reply to your arguments/questions, yet you chose to ignore mine completly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i haven't asked you anything but "show me someone who does, on a regular basis, say they are wrong on this forum". (Bet you can't find anyone who does that to a significantly more regularity)

Otherwise YOU got your panties in a bunch by a comment that had no ill will.

"for as long as I remember, posting 'old' or 'I've already posted this' or anything along those lines has always been a form of one-up-manship, thus an annoyance for the OP."

There is 0% of that in my post, Hunt took it as such and produced it into a problem. Even AFTER i said there's no illwill, he still take ita s such.

Not to mention, Hunt said that he didn't feel offended, angry, etc. Yet he seems to be awfully annoyed by something that doesn't bother him.

So the fact? Hunt took a statement that had no illwill and turned it into something he can complain and whine about.

Summary;

Dramaqueen.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I feel like the para olympics, fuck me.

Discussing anything with you on the internet is fucking stupid. Youre blind, making stuff up, skipping points and ignoring other people.

A fucking waste of time.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yes, that's a great way to discuss, keep saying "You ignore! You blind! You don't say you wrong!".

Only thing you have been saying the whole time :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The original post is great, can we talk about that please? :D

Old Spice man rocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom