Old Skool

Keitan

Banned
So i been looking back over some threads on alb :) and i came across one saying that old school was fun :) so i am making a raid and we wont lvl in cata/dr/aegir/df MAYBE df if all want it :) we level in old places like Raumarik and stuff :) so whos up for this?

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
OH YEAH! This is something that is fun! :)

But what ya mean... raid? o_O FG exping is the best. ^^

You got the spirit! Way to go dude! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
"Old Schooler" here, am up for any fun in the old lands and wouldn't mind some SI and DF since this is what I was used to do way back when I started in Mid/Excal.

But am perfectly fine with Classic only.

Have a lvl37 Valky "Jorykia" atm, s/s specc - so can do quite some tanking if needed. Ideas (depending on chars/levels/preferences) for hunting places:

- Gna area (WW's and trees near Skona border)
- Skona (again WW's and everything else aggro)
- Vanern Swamp as nobody seems to go there anymore these days
- Muspelheim could be nice (haven't been there for ages)
- Vendo Caverns or Cursed Tomb for a lil' fun if we feel bored and for the sightseeing factor
- the old store house near Galplen should give some loot iirc (bracers etc.)
- Njessi?

In OF I used to do at least one frontier sightseeing run when I had a DING or two... just to see if can manage without being killed :)

- Trolls in Spindel and Hagbuis in Vanern drop Tinderboxes iirc - and I like to setup a camp fire just for the feeling ;)
- if there are good quests on the way or OTD's - we should do that as that was state-of-the-art in the old days.
- if we got a nice group some BG-running would be nice too - just try to take the CK if we don't have it (iirc there was a quest associated with that - NPC in Jordheim? and gives GOOD XP)
- ofc helping each on the EPIC... another common thing at the old times
- got crafters? Then /salvage loot and share in grp ;)

OH THE GOOD OLD TIMES! *sniff*

/send me ingame (on rare occasions I play my ol' SM "Joric", so a /who Jor does the job)

Two more notes:
- I don't care for that silly level difference - as long as the lowbies accept dieing in dangerous places now and then AND at least TRY to add something to the group. And don't give me that s**t that you can't do so... I know about what I am talking here. Please don't abuse/mistake this "old school" idea for PL - that would destroy the good idea.
- No porters please - use horsies ;)

P.S. Were there BB's already in the good old times? Hm... I would go without if you ask me...

Jor

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe start a list of charnames / class / level ?

I start one here (2006-09-22):
- Jorykia (Excalibur): Valkyrie, lvl37
- (Kaitan) ...
- (Ahtlehson??) ...
- (Dutx) ...

/cheers

Lethul

FH is my second home
it was funny the first time imo, the second and third it was tedious :p
plvl4tehwin :)

and shouldnt all start at lvl0 in that case?

kivik

Part of the furniture
I like traveling around those areas to revive old memories, going there with a group nowdays just isn't the same thing.

Good luck anyhows.

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Depending on the day I would like to come and play with my SM lvl 32 (I think)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom