OLD Paladin Movie

Kinag

Part of the furniture
as much as the current owner is a nice guy i agree with soulfly :p old owner was nicer ;> on another note do either you or septina still have that paladin vid ara made? I think septina had it on his ftp xd if not thou must have it x(

Like I said, it's a matter of personal opinions ;)

I don't dislike the old arauddry at all, cause if I did, why would I have written to him in the first place?

I haven't spoken to him alot, but I have however written to him back when Sycho was still playing iirc.

Lee is alot more laid back, which was a nice change from my old community.

actully my ingame experience with the new owner is close to 0...

I merely base my "so call bull" on what I see him write and what I see him put into his signature.. ;)

I can understand that you're only basing it on what you've read on FH, but think if everyone would judge people by how they were on FH. God how many pricks would we have? :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Probably do but main comp with the ftp blew up a little while back, hopefully getting new parts for it the coming week i'll give you a nudge then. :)
Which one are you talking about btw? Not 100% sure. :p

the one posted in this thread :p quality is cack on it so want the original

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Like I said, it's a matter of personal opinions ;)

I don't dislike the old arauddry at all, cause if I did, why would I have written to him in the first place?

I haven't spoken to him alot, but I have however written to him back when Sycho was still playing iirc.

Lee is alot more laid back, which was a nice change from my old community.

I can understand that you're only basing it on what you've read on FH, but think if everyone would judge people by how they were on FH. God how many pricks would we have? :p

I now what lee is like :p was in guild with him for years on mid lol

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
as much as the current owner is a nice guy i agree with soulfly :p old owner was nicer ;> on another note do either you or septina still have that paladin vid ara made? I think septina had it on his ftp xd if not thou must have it x(

Yeah I have it. Can't upload it though, am not at home.

Septina

Part of the furniture
the one posted in this thread :p quality is cack on it so want the original

Tssss, you're so high maintenance, anyhoo, if you havent gotten it from Soulfly by the time i sort my computer i'll send it to ya. :p

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
in my opinion, i was the most nicest guy who ever played daoc :)

so, dont be shy guys, where are the reps i deserve.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tssss, you're so high maintenance, anyhoo, if you havent gotten it from Soulfly by the time i sort my computer i'll send it to ya. :p

God dam it you no0b :D Ever heard of HFS ? duh just download it you bimbo :wub:
Will save you lots of time with file sharing among other users

PS: I dont/didnt know the old Araud but ill just say my clueless opinion ( like 90% of this forum users ) and say new owner much more nice.....oh and Saitoh sux :D

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
God dam it you no0b :D Ever heard of HFS ? duh just download it you bimbo :wub:
Will save you lots of time with file sharing among other users

PS: I dont/didnt know the old Araud but ill just say my clueless opinion ( like 90% of this forum users ) and say new owner much more nice.....oh and Saitoh sux :D

THNX MATE

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
anyone still have the movie arauddry&kklas hosted somewhere?

tell me via pm if you know :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom