OLD Paladin Movie

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Now available in cow form.
Lihamuuri MadCow (sleeping)
New FOTM
Waddle FeckOo
<Apocalyptic Volcano Warriors>

I take it Waddle is some very kewl looking luwikeen godess spearo hero!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Now available in cow form.
Lihamuuri MadCow (sleeping)
New FOTM
Waddle FeckOo
<Apocalyptic Volcano Warriors>

I take it Waddle is some very kewl looking luwikeen godess spearo hero!

No. :( Firrrrrrrrrrrrrb ftw. \o/ :worthy:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Blood Lust - Temair - Albion

Arauddry R6L5 CL10 ML10 (Playing)

I find it funny you actually used the name of your eBayed character on a different server :F

Septina

Part of the furniture
Blood Lust - Temair - Albion

Arauddry R6L5 CL10 ML10 (Playing)

I find it funny you actually used the name of your eBayed character on a different server :F

He's an adding c0nt on there. :( Had a nice fg fight vs some rr9 - 11 albcaster group last night and who's there with 3 scout buddies to take out our support? :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
He's an adding c0nt on there. :( Had a nice fg fight vs some rr9 - 11 albcaster group last night and who's there with 3 scout buddies to take out our support? :D

@Septina

hehe yep ;)

I played solo for 5+ years and now on a new server - Temair I dont care so much as I only play with friends now. If I log on and there nobody online in my guild I just log as I dont find it fun anymore (meaning daoc).

Also not like I know who your characters are on there or for that matter anyone else on that server, so please dont take it personally.

@Eleasias

Yeah I dont know why either really. Just that I find people know who I am if I had the same name (no real reason).

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
@Septina

hehe yep ;)

I played solo for 5+ years and now on a new server - Temair I dont care so much as I only play with friends now. If I log on and there nobody online in my guild I just log as I dont find it fun anymore (meaning daoc).

Also not like I know who your characters are on there or for that matter anyone else on that server, so please dont take it personally.

@Eleasias

Yeah I dont know why either really. Just that I find people know who I am if I had the same name (no real reason).

So if you like to add and zerg, why not go Limors?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
So if you like to add and zerg, why not go Limors?

Its not just that I like to add and zerg... its more of a case of Realm v Realm which Temair has. Whats the difference from Temair/Lemors?

It didn't matter to me which server we went to on the German servers as I only speak English so either one didn't matter. We chose Temair just purely because of the 3 servers thats it, not because of the playstyle which really shouldn't be that much different.

I like Temair because of the majority of players help each other regardless if its RvR or PvE. Theres hardly any bitching or telling off if you help anyone. Its more of Realm v Realm which is how its suppose to be (thats my opinion ofc). Its nice and refreshing to actually come to a game where you can play and not worry about anything and just enjoy the game for what it suppose to be.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Its not just that I like to add and zerg... its more of a case of Realm v Realm which Temair has. Whats the difference from Temair/Lemors?

It didn't matter to me which server we went to on the German servers as I only speak English so either one didn't matter. We chose Temair just purely because of the 3 servers thats it, not because of the playstyle which really shouldn't be that much different.

I like Temair because of the majority of players help each other regardless if its RvR or PvE. Theres hardly any bitching or telling off if you help anyone. Its more of Realm v Realm which is how its suppose to be (thats my opinion ofc). Its nice and refreshing to actually come to a game where you can play and not worry about anything and just enjoy the game for what it suppose to be.

So you spent the previous 5 years playing solo(ish) cos of how u thought others wanted you to play on Dyvet? Oo

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
So you spent the previous 5 years playing solo(ish) cos of how u thought others wanted you to play on Dyvet? Oo

No, I played solo because I enjoyed the game and the challenge because it made you a better player (imo). After 5 years I just dont enjoy the game enough to solo anymore, so I tend to play casual with friends, thats all.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
this thread is such a joke really, posting a movie to show people how much more better old owner of the account you ebayed was, while you suck on the same account after you played on it prolly longer than he did, achieving nothing more than just proving you are stupid and think anyone cares that you got xxx amount of rps on ebayed rr11 infil

i would hide really careful if i was you, let alone using same names on other servers xd

Kinag

Part of the furniture
this thread is such a joke really, posting a movie to show people how much more better old owner of the account you ebayed was, while you suck on the same account after you played on it prolly longer than he did, achieving nothing more than just proving you are stupid and think anyone cares that you got xxx amount of rps on ebayed rr11 infil

i would hide really careful if i was you, let alone using same names on other servers xd

I'm quite certain that the current arauddry is a nicer guy though.

And I'm not biased cause I know the current one, I've talked to both. No offense to the old arauddry.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

aika

Can't get enough of FH
that was the first daoc movie i ever saw

but yeah 1.62 Paladin with Sidi bp, ip and fh is quite OP :>

Kinag

Part of the furniture
You are such a fucking joke...

wouldnt surprise me if you took my name on temair also... ;D

Seriously, come on..

I have played with Lee and talked to him for a long time now and I can honestly say that he's a nice guy. He hasn't played Arauddry in a worse way than any other stealther on Dyvet during it's time.

I don't see why he should recieve so much bull from people just because he worked against you a couple of times.

I'm 100% sure that if it were germans, you wouldn't even have mentioned the fact that the person added.

Only reason you're blaming is because this is FH and you are able to do so :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
You are such a fucking joke...

wouldnt surprise me if you took my name on temair also... ;D
lol what would he want your name for?

Your so vain you probably think this song is about you:D

Ps...Your the fucking joke

Sod em Amph just have fun :clap: :clap:

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, I guess this is quite stupid to discuss as it's all based on personal views anyway. I'm sure there's a person who finds Pip to be the nicest guy ever as well so.. :fluffle:

you can of course say that there's no chance in hell, but so can I.

So as I said, personal feelings will always be a factor in such a discussion.

Stallion's post was not needed anyway.

Mephz

Banned
Some people really need a life away from a computer, this is a game, not real life you’re meant to play it for fun. Which is obviously why Araud sold it in the first place, he had his fun.

Go find a hole and put your cock in it.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
actully my ingame experience with the new owner is close to 0...

I merely base my "so call bull" on what I see him write and what I see him put into his signature.. ;)

big ego or not.. :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
not A FUCKING chance.

as much as the current owner is a nice guy i agree with soulfly :p old owner was nicer ;> on another note do either you or septina still have that paladin vid ara made? I think septina had it on his ftp xd if not thou must have it x(

Septina

Part of the furniture
as much as the current owner is a nice guy i agree with soulfly :p old owner was nicer ;> on another note do either you or septina still have that paladin vid ara made? I think septina had it on his ftp xd if not thou must have it x(

Probably do but main comp with the ftp blew up a little while back, hopefully getting new parts for it the coming week i'll give you a nudge then. :)
Which one are you talking about btw? Not 100% sure. :p

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Pip is nice, always get a good laugh when hes posting:clap: pity i cant spread more rep on him;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom