Old Guild seeking fresh meat

Chilly

Balls of steel
Belomar said:
Could be a case of overly inflated self-importance? ;)
well it could be, or it might actually be true. You get into an argument with one of the CT old boys and you'll come out of it crying and emotionally scarred for life.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gl with recruitment, Seems you guys play the game to enjoy, and dont care what others think in the process - Pretty good way to play the game.

Anyway, i need fed, operation christmasfanity atm :(

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know the South Africa vs Australia test match score? :( cant find it anywhere :mad: oh and Jamie if ur time in Alb is over can you please strip you're chars and give me the stuffs? kkthnx :)

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Gl with recruitment, Seems you guys play the game to enjoy, and dont care what others think in the process - Pretty good way to play the game.

Im not attacking you, but can I ask do you have the same respect for people who empty out guild vaults, who trick people into buying a pot for 5p hidden amongst 5g ones, who lead raids and log with loot or people who dont finish a transfer ?

Because all those people play the game the way they want to play having fun and dont care what others think.

washington

Fledgling Freddie
I have never done any of the things you have listed...for fuck sake man...playing different dont mean rippin ppl off......

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
to bad i am on the wrong realm, server and class otherwise i would surely join:clap:

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Melachi said:
Im not attacking you, but can I ask do you have the same respect for people who empty out guild vaults, who trick people into buying a pot for 5p hidden amongst 5g ones, who lead raids and log with loot or people who dont finish a transfer ?

Because all those people play the game the way they want to play having fun and dont care what others think.
no one in CT does that & tbh if you cant notice the price difference, thats your own fault.

who is more stupid? the fool or the wise man who listens to the fool?

Dafft said:
who is more stupid? the fool or the wise man who listens to the fool?

hmm, not sure the fool? tricky question tbh... it's not very bright to be a fool to begin with but, maybe its worse beeing wise and still listen to the fool, tho the fool could have a valid point, can't he? :p

Hmm, I better ask someone wiser then me...

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
Ppl i think washington made it clear....
U wanna join =reply
U dont wanna join =DONT reply
U wanna flame him = DONT reply and FOAD

But u all think that if u make a whine reply will get u more ladies..... more money rl.... be a better person (?) and ofc be the 1 (officialy) who dont zerg

Imo if u enjoy the game by zerging/ganging/solo/trio/duo etc etc etc play it like u enjoy it CAUSE thats why u paying for it .....
And imo better u to be the person who enjoy the game than a strange that u never meet....

My 2 cents

washington

Fledgling Freddie
the way i see it is that if your having a good time and you enjoying what your doing then it dont matter if you not doing somthing thats making u unhappy and that has a knock on effect to make ppl around you feel like making love and thats a good thing, unless you are only out to get a quick grope , thats just wrong. saying that i dont think many ppl are happy at how they play unless they can voice an opinion on here and get it off there chest, but i must admit nothing feels right anymore unless im shoving bannanas up my arse at 3 am in the morning. but i only do that while im not playing games with my mates in CT who all love to shove fruit up various parts of there bodys, however ive just made notes in my book that if i ever get to rinse my hair in talc, ill solve world peace and eat vast amounts of chocolate. thing is nobody takes me serious anymore cos i have a nail ruinning thorugh my gola trainers that helps me keep traction in the snowy conditions i am now suffering...fucking piss flaps are an after thought..i just wanna see naked elk roaming free on the flat lands of north tyneside...so lets all have a big group hug and insert cocks up our arses...plastic ones only!!

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Melachi said:

I have more respect for those, than that rude little cnut washington xD

GOGO NERNER! \o/

Ging

Part of the furniture
Chilly said:
well it could be, or it might actually be true. You get into an argument with one of the CT old boys and you'll come out of it crying and emotionally scarred for life.

lol nah olde school CT lads were a bunch of pussy cats. Good bunch of lads (complete cnuts when they are of a mind - but then again arnt we all :) )

I would join but i found an even more obnoxtious bunch of wnakers to join instead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom