Old Guild seeking fresh meat

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Chaos Theory are a mainly stealth guild and are looking to recruit a few more stealthers into its ranks
Yes we group up
Yes we gank
yes so does everyone else

Anyway we have some good fights with mids main stealth guild "pain" and the boys from Sauromans hand, but usually get spanked due to them having more skillz..hmm

if your a stealther and are tired of soloin and getting bullied by stealth tag teams, PM me washington in game for an invite.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It might be worth noting if your guild is prydwen or excalibur for those that don't know. ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
you mean chaos theory isnt univrsally famous for being excalibur's most foul mouthed and abusive guild?

CuddleBunny!

Banned
washington said:
u get ganked? cocknocker!
You are a fine example to everything a guildmaster should NOT be :)
Congratulations on making yourself look like a complete tosser!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
CuddleBunny! said:

The thing is, you dont join CT and expect anything to be as it would be in a normal guild.

From what I've seen of them in the past, they're a good bunch of players who play to win, but make sure they enjoy it at the same time.

The people speak thier mind, and may seem a little abrupt compared to other players, but once you get to know them they're a good bunch!

Anyway, washington's alright, you just need to slap him a bit when he starts getting cheeky :D

washington

Fledgling Freddie
im looking for the handbook on how to be a good guildmaster, no luck...I did manage to find the stick thats stuck up your arse though cuddlebunny
like dukat said we aint your conventional guild, we try to do it our way..so take you sheep skin jacket and handbook on how to be a GM and kindly shove it up your arse.

I cant beleive the amount of pricks on these forums..I post to recruit a few more peeps and help other stealthers who are finding it frustrating at the moment in RVR and all I get is piss poor comments..if you aint got anything to say on the topic I posted , FUCK OFF

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Melachi said:
nice copout for your lack of any sort of talent

Oh noes, mocked by a RR4 SB! :(

No offense, but He's recruiting people FROM ALBION! you are FROM MIDGARD !!!11 I DONT THINK YOU CAN JOIN CT!! SORRY! :(

Dorimor1

Banned
CuddleBunny! said:

Lets face it mate, you are also a fine example to everything a human being should not be.

Sock Drawer

Fledgling Freddie
Just like the good old days...

Ahhh - I seem to have travelled into the past about 2 years when CT were loved and known throughout the good old lands of Cumalot :D

To be honest - we don't post on here for any kind of admiration, or indeed for people to tell us how we should or shouldn't be representing and conducting our guild.

Those of you on here who are long term players, know all about CT... we're no secret. We've been through it all - we used to be one of the best guilds going in the beginning when the game was fresh and new... then we got pissed off with all the u3er cocks and nob jockeys so we turned to the dark side - and yup we spent many a happy hour in the sin bin for extreme outbursts of profanity and non politically correct jibber jabber - but we've also come back from that to be a well known guild again for different reasons.

We play it our way, we have fun - and those of you who joined us know we'd do almost anything to help our members - as Dukat said (top fella by the way). We didn't openly invite people who don't play like we do, and Washington didn't dress this up as some kind of recruitment parade for the kings great army. We're a bunch of pissheads who log on with sneaky blighters and enjoy nothing more than descending on people in droves like a flock of black monkeys. IN fact many a time you'll find 6 or more of us running away pissing ourselves laughing from jumping a solo kill - because... wait for it - it's funny!

To those of you who fancy a shot in CT, we use teamspeak, we're on most times, but most active friday nights when the fun really kicks in - we do some PvE, and we have a few non stealth chars in the guild for events or non stealth RvR if people fancy a change, we're a good laugh and we're incredibly loyal to our members and respectful, providing we get that respect in return. Even Flim has spent a night in the company of CT and (I hope) had a bloody good time.

To those of you who think otherwise, I have this to say...

FUCK YOOOOOU!

fu.jpg

:D

:cheers:

PS: Please don't bother editing (well okay if you have to you can) this post, or banning me etc - it's a bit of light hearted banter and nothing more.

PPS: These are the views of me, the GM of CT and do not represent the views of CT as a whole, which are a lot more perverted, and will involve some of you being involved in playground accidents with a curly wurly and a small penguin.

PPPS: No penguins were harmed in the posting of this thread. Just a squirrel and Ralph Laurens favourite black polo shirt.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Sock Drawer said:
To be honest - we don't post on here for any kind of admiration, or indeed for people to tell us how we should or shouldn't be representing and conducting our guild.

You may not be posting for admiration, but in posting here you force us to mock you with "no-skill" comments and the like, coz you zerg as stealthers. Thats how FH works. Ayit meijt?

Now go zerg...err I mean gank some soloers...you tosser :p (all friendly banter!)

/Dracus

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Dorimor1 said:
Lets face it mate, you are also a fine example to everything a human being should not be.
yeah, but unlike you and the dickhead GM, i do it on purpose -_-
was gonna write something to the GM dude, but i'm not even gonna bother with someone that fucking stupid. even gamah is better than him o_O

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chilly said:
you mean chaos theory isnt univrsally famous for being excalibur's most foul mouthed and abusive guild?
Could be a case of overly inflated self-importance? ;)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Vladamir said:
By the looks of your signature, you're not really in an epeen flexing status :)

Sig's can be deceptive mater!

I was referring to the comparison of some random RR4 SB to a well known Excal stealth guild. this is a recruitment thread, you are turning it into a flame thread, sure your ready for that?

btw, what's an epeen? :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'd apply but you said you're only wanting stealthers :(

stealth cleric ftw! (yeah it was superb fun, don't think I stopped laughing all night)

(oh and I have another guild to run ;))

comedy thread this - btw, do you really think chaos theory care what anyone on FH thinks about them (they sure haven't in the past) and whether they get kudos for "not adding" from some jumped up little shite that thinks they can dictate how the game is played because they reached RR4, RR10 or once talked to someone on irc?

CT are a bunch of arseholes but they're in it for a good time and they're not hypocritical shites ;)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
CT is filled with excellent people! Wanna have fun ? Join CT! But only if u got the skills for it! xD

washington

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
CT are a bunch of arseholes but they're in it for a good time and they're not hypocritical shites ;)

we love you too....ermmm you arsehole :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
CuddleBunny! said:
Congratulations on making yourself look like a complete tosser!
All of CT have been in guilds & alliances where you cant do this & cant say that - we found it shite.

TBH we're a guild thats out for a laugh & some fun.

I, for one, agree with how Washington runs the guild - it's a plain take it or leave it policy. if you love us, stay - if not FUCK OFF

how hard a choice is that.

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I like that attitude CT :D best of luck with the recruiting!

We had a lot of fun in the past in thid with ze smurfs :D

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Tierce_ said:
Must be Scottish, not heard many other people use "bawbags" as an insult, except us. :)

well they do say Scotland produces A grade nutters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom