old games

L

~Lazarus~

ne1 remember these games?

3.png

4.png

L

leggy

I remember the bottom one. Was it cable or something?

J

Jonaldo

Look like 'King of Boxer' and 'Cabal' to me :)

C

Cdr

Speaking of old games, while attempting to goto sleep last night I was thinking about old Amiga games. There was this one point-and-click, Operation something I think it was. Kinda a James Bond style story that had a particularly difficult section under water. I think the intro had a stealth fighter in it.

Any ideas as to what it was?

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by Tom
Whats this one then?

another%20visitor.JPG

Mission Impossible or Impossible Mission, can't remember which way round. I used to play that on my C64 which i still have.

T

Tom

Impossible Mission, so correctomundo. 'Another visitor......stay a while..........STAY FORREEVVERRRRRR......'

classic

T

Tom

Originally posted by Cdr
Speaking of old games, while attempting to goto sleep last night I was thinking about old Amiga games. There was this one point-and-click, Operation something I think it was. Kinda a James Bond style story that had a particularly difficult section under water. I think the intro had a stealth fighter in it.

Any ideas as to what it was?

That sounds like Infiltrator, but I thought that was a c64 game? IIRC you could gas the guards as you entered the complex?

W

Wij

hehe - i hit quote instead of edit.

I know it's roland but it was released as Fred on the speccy :)

S

Swift^

Speccy users should die then tbh.

Roland is win, Roland on the Ropes is the greatest thing ever. The rest of the series sucked a bit (Roland escapes from caves being one game), but there was another one I can't recall right now that was good....

W

Wij

Stop The Express > All

"Congraturation ! You Success !"

\o/

C

Cdr

Originally posted by Tom
That sounds like Infiltrator, but I thought that was a c64 game? IIRC you could gas the guards as you entered the complex?

aha! Found it. It was called Operation Stealth :D

S

Swift^

I've found out you can run an emulator in DOS that relives the classic gaming of the Amstrad CPC.

I'm going to spludge.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Swift^
I've found out you can run an emulator in DOS that relives the classic gaming of the Amstrad CPC.

I'm going to spludge.

*present face*

T

Tom

Originally posted by Swift^

I'm going to spludge.

Only good game for that thing was Tau Ceti.

N

Neural Network

Here's a damn good game

SCREEN.gif

Sorry for the crappy resolution

Users who are viewing this thread