Old gamer..

conorbarton

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly id like to say hello to all old and new people who are still playing camelot.. Secondly id like to ask do people still play? if so where abouts do they play. Also is my old guild Knights of the round table still around, aswell as people like Bryamo/Bryano (One of the few names i can remember) Not sure if any of you will remember my pally (Conorbarton)

Anyway thanks for your time

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Hello m8,

people do still play on Dyvet server and Bryamo/Bryano is still playing too.

Some other kotrt ppl too.

There is no real open rvr going on, but slowly comming back. We have more keep/tower action.

More and more of the old ppl are returning. We are around 150 ppl playing still daily in primetime.

Most went German or US servers, but many are returning slowly.

Come and check the server out and decide yourself if you like it. Don't be influenced by the negative posts you can read here :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
This forum is a cancer of the community, it has always been. (The RVR section that is)

Sorfi

Fledgling Freddie
Kotrt

Hey mate, i came back to daoc about a year ago and knights of the round table is empty now :( all the old officers etc left for US or quit i was only one there till bryano started playing dyvet again...the /as is good but dont expect much from kotrt im afraid :( good luck if your gunna try playing again :D oh yeah if you want the KotrT website adress i can email it to you, some members still post there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom