Old Frontiers is still accessible!

Himse

FH is my second home
OF rocked. The zones arent deleted, the locs just got changed so freeshards couldnt use them. I asked a Mythic mr person :<

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
You will prob have that "Flim-o-Fucked".. Aka deleted ;D

So? as Requiel said if you try it on EU you will only be locked from moving forward and see graphics. its like a see trough wall there so your stuck to the gate and cant get anywhere except suicide or w/e

Everz

FH is my second home
Would be nice to try OF, never got chance to try normal rvr outside HoC/marfach/dodens ;>

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Imagine bain's in OF? You simply would never ever get through a milegate alive.

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
OF was far more limited and the keep-takes were a bit of a joke, as was the porting system.

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Please requiel give old frontiers back.

innit :)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
OF -> NF

OF = brings back good OLD memories, memories I can't have anymore, cause they replaced it for a crappy keep take zone.

so give us OF back

duact

Fledgling Freddie
ye of would be rox but then again im pretty sure that the keeptaking/zerging (eggy?) part of the community loves NF

Dorimor1

Banned
Its quite easy to get into OF as mid. Though I probably shouldn't post as I'd get in trouble xD I've got a few screenies I could show if I find them.

Dorimor1

Banned
Basically from there you can run down into OF

Attachments

• sshot058.jpg
    sshot058.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 91

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
alot more of the community would much rather have OF back

Simply not true.

OF is a lot of bullshit nostalgia, half the people who yak on about it never even played it, and the rest are deluding themselves that OF is what was great about the game pre-TOA.

Played since day dot and I for one would never go back to OF. 30 minute solo runs into emain to get zerged by 100+ rampaging albs? or a milegate choke-point full of stealthers? Run round Odins and not see a single person in 2 hours because they were all in emain or camping a portal keep? No thank you.

Dorimor1

Banned
Tallen said:
Simply not true.

OF is a lot of bullshit nostalgia, half the people who yak on about it never even played it, and the rest are deluding themselves that OF is what was great about the game pre-TOA.

Played since day dot and I for one would never go back to OF. 30 minute solo runs into emain to get zerged by 100+ rampaging albs? or a milegate choke-point full of stealthers? Run round Odins and not see a single person in 2 hours because they were all in emain or camping a portal keep? No thank you.

I think the reason why so many people liked OF was probably because it was pre-ToA and in those days the community was much better.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
OF was wastly overrated and indeed I think as well that why some ppl think it was better is OF = no ToA for almost all its duration.

OF was alot of running around finding nothing to fight or just get zerged if you did find anything. NF offers alot of new strategies and you always know approximately where to pick a fight and stay clear of zergs.

NF>>OF by far imo.

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
I would pay twice the monthly fee to get OF back! NF is a joke, even if Mythic has improved it again and again it still suck.

Lollersausage

Banned
Chimaira said:
Also its not very hard getting out there lag jump up the roofs at the side of the boarder keep retard guard that keeps you from moving forward.

Ofcourse illegal and shalt not be tried.

I've done that on EU servers before.. got to the back of DL where people kept their bots etc.. then hit an invisible wall :mad:

Also if OF comes back.. its gotta be like it used to be! No cata classes and only like 3 bd's running around etc xD

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Carter said:
i'd even pay extra to be able to play in OF Emain+Breifine again :/

ofc m8 everyone would but......... thats the reason that most ppl leave daoc
in the end of OF zoyster outlaw gregorian most of DH etc etc of good players (some will say zergers or op classes etc) but still.... they make this game something that worth to play after NF u see what?......... i see a clustering cause of few ppl even to make a facking ml raid and still not enough
some turn to play wow something that havent got anything that attract u to it but just a fun interface and such.

givf rollback 3 years .........

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
newbs like NF, 8 mans like OF, simple as that.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The OF zones don't exist on EU servers. The old border zones (Sauvage, Uppland, Crauchon) are there up to about halfway so that you have a view from the border keep, after that though they just stop.
yaaaa
let protest and get a OF server we kicked toa we can kick NF to is a free expansion btw
sshot122.jpg

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
what he means prolly, is that it's so many.. or... ok... yea do you actully think that my friend? I'm Airwalker. I roxx0r your b0xx0r

Zdeath

Banned
So, how exactly can you get into the 'see the view of, OF' part ?

This is for alb, btw.

Amorina

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
So? as Requiel said if you try it on EU you will only be locked from moving forward and see graphics. its like a see trough wall there so your stuck to the gate and cant get anywhere except suicide or w/e
Zephyr can make a player go throu that wall, in 1.78 it worked at least

Gibs

Fledgling Freddie
in hib you can open the final borderkeep gate from druim cain, and see the long stretch of the old mount collory. i love that view, such memories.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
if they would remove bainshees maybe you could actually play OFs without ripping your skull in two within 10 mins.

Just imagine running back and forth APK > AMG or MPK > MMG then just get instant killed by a few bainshees rinse and repeat fun fun.

Would truly suck with catacomb classes, even without them old frontiers whouldnt be that great. Agramon kinda brings better FG action imho

Anyways that’s Just mina 50 öre

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
bring back OF and rip me 50 times per minute with any wl banshee just bring it back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom