Old Enemies of the Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Nice to see some old timers back out in the frontier today... You know, people who actually give a shit about others.

Namely Dwera, Sticky and Bite. Was nice to see you there.! Hope all is well with you guys.

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Lo m8 :)

Not me playing Bite atm, might have been Fevnacca.

I'll be back soon tho :cheers:

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
3 lamers |:

U still crying about last time we meet?...was a year ago maybe and i killed u be4 cd stun had run its course :touch:

Gamah

Banned
Bite said:
U still crying about last time we meet?...was a year ago maybe and i killed u be4 cd stun had run its course :touch:

err? your like the original flyboypip ;| I have never lost to you 1v1 so gratz on that, fun that you delude yourself though, cos ofc you killed a 2.2k hp target with 860 AF in CD time mate mmm yes, I was in the country yesterday but even though I am not today I still can smell bullshit :Z

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
err? your like the original flyboypip ;| I have never lost to you 1v1 so gratz on that, fun that you delude yourself though, cos ofc you killed a 2.2k hp target with 860 AF in CD time mate mmm yes, I was in the country yesterday but even though I am not today I still can smell bullshit :Z

If you are sniffing your pc to check, Its probably all that green shit you showed me between your keyboard :E

Gamah

Banned
Infanity said:
If you are sniffing your pc to check, Its probably all that green shit you showed me between your keyboard :E

its not green, its gray :<

censi

Can't get enough of FH
jesus peeps, stop being so bloody agressive.

was an innocent enough post.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Chill Peeps. Show some respect in threads instead of whinage all the time. this is a nice thread or was supposed to be :)

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
dont think its the same peps playing any of those chars anymore except maybe Dwera?

but its still nice to see some old Chars out there ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
It is the same char on Bite, except this time Fevnacca seems to have borrowed it. ;) Bite plays more on his BD these days!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Rellik said:
dont think its the same peps playing any of those chars anymore except maybe Dwera?

but its still nice to see some old Chars out there ;)

Dwera is ebayed iirc.

Bite is the real guy still (Mate lending it)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
fink its the shitty iRvR that gets on every1s nervs.

peder

Fledgling Freddie
i play much
but not rvr perhaps,
i like to win figthts and i do it more pve :D

pip

Banned
Gamah said:
LoL i never killed ya?

pip

Banned
Me think you could be the queen of fh you would still get slagged of grammer killed you loads you run when you no I'm about so behave plz:twak:

pip

Banned
Must confess never beat ya on hunter against mincer 1v1 thats cause mincer op:)
but dam your banshite sucks killed that few times

my warlock killed your mincer loads to but guess what he is op like your dam mincer:fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom