Old Diva Movie

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
stafrin said:
there is nothing decent about Nexus
untrue. the rps u get for killing them are pretty decent, they do have alot of rr8+ :p

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
i mean that in the diva vid , horde, inguz and kknd ran with total random grps...

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
didnt see the vid yet but talking in ventrilo with mojo told me that our assist train conteined only 1 dualwielder, and i dont think we had an aug healer in that grp, so it cant be decent at all, and the supporters werent anything good too i think: an other pug, nothing great fixed.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Alekine said:
i mean that in the diva vid , horde, inguz and kknd ran with total random grps...

Hey Qub is a great fop bot nothing wrong with having him in a pk group.... :cheers:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
but zelh, you have the best tank ever to play camlann in your group!

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
If the nexus grp used split assist in that fight we were fucked , also the rr8+ ml10 vs rr3/4 ml2 made it kinda tough at points as they could RA dump. If they ma'd our tanks we were also fucked :p

The end of the final fight a small grp of nexus also added on our support i think. Can see caronia , zelh shaman and that troll skald, abit annoying considering how low on power/ra's we were :p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
I will download later, my faggot isp doesn't let me download at peak hours : [

Was Shintari / Kure in group? That was the best Nexus group.. I don't remember any fights vs Nexus before they joined, other than when zelh got bodyguard like first on server and eveyrone was like wtf mates

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
alek dont know what you talk about :) saw the video and your grp is way much better than our grp, at least the assist train had at least 3 dualwielders, 2x HO merc's and 1x svg, and you had a cleric, a shaman and a pac healer, and a RM with nearsight i guess. so dont know why you tell that the only decent grp was our one.......rofl :> dont compare pls, we were running with a hero, warrior, merc, skald, shamy, cleric, drood, and a rly crap "always lagged" (or at least that was his only excuse....) healer.

about the video: omg :> rly used now to see the stun red effect in the boots of the stunned one when he gets slammed, that i was thinking that soru was missing every slam but then i was noticing that his target was slammed :> such an old video :D Shame you didnt record other fights other days, i didnt remember these hib loop fights vs Diva, even more, i wasnt gonna download the video because i didnt know that nexus was on it, now i remember yea :d i remember now this fight and an other, an other day in the exact same place but in the other side of the bridge of Basar, a good fight too which we won.

imo givf that hib loop pvp movement again, would make camlann funnier again :(

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
when zelh got bodyguard like first on server and eveyrone was like wtf mates

since i got throwing weapon and bodyguard i have been called speedhacker, gamehacker, simply "hacker", etcetc :( :m00:

:p

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
Zelh, maybe KKnD got a better grp than nexus, but imo 3 of us/them weren't playing his acc and char.
Also Alekina learn that day how to play a pac healer ( he allways was instant mezz ) cos few time ago that fights he was playing as aug healer in Ruin.
And yes KKnD's mistake was the Assist

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Was Shintari / Kure in group? That was the best Nexus group.. I don't remember any fights vs Nexus before they joined, other than when zelh got bodyguard like first on server and eveyrone was like wtf mates

was guerissman, nihasa, roxette, caronia, dutx, strach, zelh and someone else .. :>

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie :)

Q: Does Zzang play anyting els then Duel wield tanks ? :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i watched it and died of boredom, luckily a cleric ran past, rezzed me and enabled me to tell you what i thought.

the quality was awful as well :(

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
@ shin, as far as i saw in the video, the last one was shaman: Grubby, the guy that joined nexus with you and eloids, sroy and cordam.

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
@ nelson, who were u in the movie? :p or who is ur main?^^ And well saying nothing about kknd grp, just saying that alek shouldnt tell that our grp was the only decent one when its just a lie :d

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Phoebee-v- said:
TANK play 1
Reaver used utility 0....

Good movie but not impressed by that gameplay at all... he would make a great paladin/armsman(s/s)/warrior/hero but if he plays a reaver why not use the utility? for exampel casing people all time time w/o using asp *doh*

well preferd to use levi, cause of greater dmg, but should have probably used asp vs support when interrupting instead, and also most of those fights were non-caster groups and very spread out, wich reaver looses alot of its utility. great vs pbaoe boxes and simular tho.

And yep, an Warrior or armsman would have fitted alot better in our group, or hero. Didnt block too well with the reaver :( especially not compared to my warrior on exc :< (dps debuff was nice vs svgs tho)

was fun dmg on german zerg tho, that had 0% cold resist

and im amazed i ran with such crap gear, no som or WH, when everyone had tanks... ;)

too bad camlann wasnt more like those days when we played in old-hib, was really nice action, and good fights.

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Druid was lvl 49 and bard was lvl 50, and both of them were rr0 at the beginning of that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom