<OLD BERSERKER DINGING RR10>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Grats, Blazor! :D I remember racing you with my Cabalist all the way to RR8, then I went on to greener (greyer) pastures! Well deserved, old rat! :bazbeer:

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
wasn't Sodlid main Blizzard->AB shammy and not u, Kalba? :p I also dont remember Blazor in Atro :)

Sodlid was in Blizz at the same time as me, but back then there was no "n1" shaman, I think we played pretty much 50/50 with the blizz crew, Raid, Hnoss, Laren, Brutallos, and so on. And yes, Blazor was in Atro when we ran 3 zerker groups.

u never told me, smelly kobbie, why the hell u left BC? ;) u should tell us the truth bout ur life before u ding rr11 imo ^_^

The truth is that I got pissed cause of crappy groups, mid had recently lost str relics and BC wasnt at it's best. HErberts was the main CC and if I told him that he should try to get better he pretty much got mad and logged. Natha was on a break aswell so there really wasnt a good leader in BC, I think Bee wasnt there either.

Anyway, when BC groups didnt work I played a few nights with Atro guys, and then when some officer started threatining me, because I didnt leave the atro groups and join the BC group (which had 5 members and no aug healer) he said to me that he'll kick. So I saved him the trouble and left. Then Karate invited me to Atrocity and I was since day one member of that group of players. I even went to sweden with em last new year. There, my story. Satisfied? ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba, i sounds like "i play too good for sucha crappy guild" :p Sorry, no offence, and Sodlid was pretty good and i dont wonder why Laren which is great player as well picked him for Bliz gg ;)

I think Bee wasnt there either.
Bee was playing Tsss the shaman at that time :p

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
Sodlid was pretty good and i dont wonder why Laren which is great player as well picked him for Bliz gg ;)

Like I said I dont know the exact truth, but I did play quite a lot as a shaman in blizzard, and yes Sodlid was an exellent player, probably the only shaman that I have ever really considered to be better than me, by far... But then again, what some blizz members said, was that it didnt matter that was it me or Sodlid in the shaman spot, they knew that then if we lost it wasnt because of a crappy shammy. :)

Summoner said:
Bee was playing Tsss the shaman at that time :p

No he wasnt, he was as a matter of fact on a break, BC was going through it's worst time.

PS. Laren is a sugarbunny4life :wub:

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
stop hijacking blazors thread with 'history', the only that matters is that hes such a cute chasing teddy :p

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
GRATZ U STRONG MOFO AMAGAAAAAAWWWD . Despite the fact u re gay u should know we <3 u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom