Olcasgean has been defeated!

S

Serdan

Olcasgean(Galladoria boss) has been defeated!

Yesterday historical event took place at Hibernia/Stonehenge (Germany).
The One, Who Have Never Been Defeated, Great Olcasgen (also known as Old Willow) was slayed by 140 brave Hibernians, and all his minions (Fire, Earth, Water and Air Primals) could not stop us.

Using sofisticated tactics and extremely well organization (possible only in Germany, i think :) ), we were able finish this ultimate challange in 2 hours.

Detailed information can be found at VNboards SI discussion forum.

P.S. US kissed EuroBottom again. :) They are really pissed off right now. :)

J

.Jos.

I think it's the equivalent of Apocolypse, i.e end boss of SI dungeon

H

hiban

*pssst* its german for Finliath or "fins". They are usually killed 3-4 at a time with like 1fg- dont tell him tho. They worked hard for this one. Just smile happily

;)

Tbh, i have no clue either. is it something uber from the expansion?

O

old.Lianuchta

Olcasgean is the end mob boss of the Hibbie high level SI dungeon Galladoria. The Yanks have been complaining about how the encounter is bugged, and it has never been killed on the US servers.

S

Serdan

Some more links:

Thread on VN:

vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=49803406&replies=15

Some pics (3w stans for www :)):

3w.holy-db.de/epics/feuerspur.jpg
3w.8ung.at/bewahrerdergrenzen/Galladoria09.jpg

3w.8ung.at/bewahrerdergrenzen/Galladoria08.jpg

S

Serdan

Originally posted by old.Lianuchta
Olcasgean is the end mob boss of the Hibbie high level SI dungeon Galladoria. The Yanks have been complaining about how the encounter is bugged, and it has never been killed on the US servers.

Yes, you are absolutely right, Lianuchta. :) Its same as was with Hib Dragon. While yankies cried "nerf it", we just kill it. :)

Actually, we managed to finish this Final Encounter from second try. At first (at last Sunday) we killed all Galladoria subbosses but not managed to kill even WaterPrimal, regardless of the fact that we were 340! people there.

And yesterday with smaller forces but much better tactics its was done. :clap:

I think it can be done with 100 ppl quite nicely. Smaller amount can be not enough.

S

Shike

wickid! o_O

the USppl must suck tbh

they struggle as hell with the dragon, and yet such a small server as pryd have killed all 3, and now this, lol

J

Jonaldo

Re: Olcasgean(Galladoria boss) has been defeated!

Originally posted by Serdan
Using sofisticated tactics and extremely well organization (possible only in Germany, i think :) )

Often this tactic is known as zerging ;)

but grats anyway :p

D

Draylor

Grats to the Germans - again.

It was funny to see the hibbies whine that their epic dungeon was bugged - just like their dragon - Mythic hates hibs - blah blah blah.

After reading the VN boards thread it does sound like more tactics are required than the plain old zerg required in the Alb dungeon (Apocalypse) - but its not that difficult, and certainly not impossible :)

S

Serdan

Well, zerg is not an option here.

We've tried zerging at Sunday with more then 300 ppl, but Mythic have done some countermeasures against it. Only around 100 ppl managed to reach plato in this try (others have been teleported by waterprimal), and this lucky 100 was quickly wiped by Fire Primal.

No way to do it with plain zerg. Even if you bring 500 kamikadze. Not mentioning that lag will be horrible then.

A

Alkoran

Hehe, German Hibs do it again
Gratz! :D
You guys rule

O

old.windforce

sehr gut

(or something like that)

grats

N

)nick(

/y Halten Sie Ihre Augen auf dem Wasserfall!!!

O

old.Gombur Glodson

well done :)

And Nicolas' quote is class :D

A

Aule Valar

anyone on the european servers taken the final mid boss down yet?
apoc and olcasgen been killed in europe, we rounded out the set?

A

Arnor

yep, we zerged King Tuscar and Queen Kula about a week ago with ~100 ppl. Went fairly easy, no huge problems with that encounter.

K

Khalen

Kill the worm!!! :) (Where does he live anyway?)

Grats on the hibbies on Stonehenge :clap:

A

Aoln

u mean df worm? or some other 1? :eek:
killed df 1 ages ago ;)

K

Kallio

Yeah... Queen and king went down

Like Arnor allready said we raided Tuscaran Glacier a week ago (or was it 2 ago?) and Killed King Tuscar and Queen Kula, after trying to use some tactics (getting some order to the wavering army of people and trying to get them stay behind me) we zerged king and queen with 100+ people, they went down nicely but afterall it wasn´t worth all the trouble. Since their loot wasn´t that great :p

Would be nice to try the worm in Trollheim... though some people said that it drops crap loot ;)

Was fun anyway :)
(exept that I´m a very poor organizer a lotto that has many people participating)

G

Gerta Ugbash

On a Faith Raid MID/PRYD we had a little play with the Trollhiem Worm. To test it we sent in a warrior see how hard it hits.
Answer Was pretty dam hard, best bit was when Viiolent went down it spawned a lvl 65 ish Spirit of Viiolent.

Zerging that mofo could get real messy:rolleyes:
Anybody else had a toy around with that worm or "The Rift?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom