OK, Ye buggers! Map suggestions for our 2 custom servers...

O

old.Kez

So, has this topic died (needing new custom maps) or are you still planning on putting up a new list to be looked into (because most of this post has been offtopic, which suggests either you're happy, or you don't care
smile.gif
)

and thus, shall I continue posting offtopic? or leave you to construct a list?
wink.gif

------------------
Kez the l33t
firemuffin@fuckyou.co.uk

O

old.Mad Kain

Nah, the topic aint died yet. Last I head, regarding the servers, was that Dr.Chris was having a few small problems with them.
Add that to the problem that BW have been having with their current increases on ping over most of their servers, I'd say most of the admins are a tad busy.
I'm sure he'll get it sorted soon. In the meantime, /me slaps everyone around with an atomic kitten cd...

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain

O

old.Mad Kain

Yeah, my pings have been fine too, except since returning to play a few games of crummy tfc, after returning from CS, my aim is totally awful.

/me can't hit s**t on a stick!

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain

O

old.Kez

disgust.gif
Both of them are shamblee, CS effectively has no point in x-hairs, while tfc is monotone boredom as I sit in the basement of 2fort throwing emps around everywhere, y0m, such fun.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Kez the l33t
firemuffin@fuckyou.co.uk

O

old.Mad Kain

smile.gif
:p
biggrin.gif

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain aka Kombat-Wombat! (CS)

O

old.Kez

Shambles, I come along, realise the thread is now 2 pages long, wonder what exciting tales await me on page 2, and what do I get? 2 skanky smiley faces & a b0rked one, grrrr
monkee.gif

-Kez aka @(X_X)@

O

old.Mad Kain

I'm trying to work out how to do these bleedin' smileys that I keep seeing on every forum I goto stalk!

------------------
[ChPt2]Kain aka [EQX]Kain aka Kombat-Wombat! (CS)

O

old.Kez

/me growls at this eeeeeeeeeevil UBB, most have a smilies legend by the UBB code indicator, this one, suffice to say, doesn't
hmh.gif

My wide range of smilies is awesome though
spin2.gif

------------------
Kez the l33t
firemuffin@fuckyou.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom