Ok - Who needs to do the Orges Might quest?

S

Skaven

Back to orginal topic.
Im not going to start flaming anyone as I appreicate that organising a raid is difficult and it isn't something I would want to do. But a little suggestion - Make sure people are on step 4 next time. Was still about a fg of people that didn't make it all the way inside because of having to wait for malefact to pop.

I just hope someone will be organising another raid soon for the people who were unfortunate enough to have to wait.

V

vulcan1337

Nerve,

your posts have nothing to do with the actual topic anymore. The only thing you are doing atm is trying to start a flame war, don't know why, maybe you want to get attention or something? You have em on any forum, annoying troublemakers like you who enjoy flaming ppl for no reason at all. But what goes around, comes around and I hope that when ppl who read this forum and see your Nerve character on the server, they'll think twice before grouping with you.

B

bahamuts

thanks for a great raid, now I only miss 1 more item for my sc suit :)

B

benedictines

Was a close run thing - died about 10 times +

Id agree with teh step 4 thing

But thanks for organising it - if people like you didnt make the effort we would all be still in the stone age

Cheers again

O

Ocond

Aye, I thought it was going to fail. Pat yourselves on the back, you all worked together like a magic.

A few ppl got some pretty nice items. Damn you Hedek you hax0r. :D

I hope now, more ppl can finish their SC templates :)

C

Coim-

Well, I had to go before we even got in Krondon. Nerf raids in the evening. And nerf relogging when Malefact spawns. :( Hope there's a raid some other time. Desperately need the belt for meh SC template.

A

arcofirme

ffs about 1h w8ing and then LD at step #8
seems im doomed , cursed or something like ...

K

kamool

:(

LOL,

I managed to get to stage 4 after the majority of ppl had set off into the depths of Krondon and like a fool tried to catch up.

Veering left I ran into a load of casters, sprinted past them into a wall of Beorns (I think they were called).

Needless to say they finished me off.

Anyway, I'm on stage 4 (or is it 5 when you've read the map?) and waiting for the next raid.

Kamool

S

Sohan_THC

It was a great raid :clap:

got me the belt and a cookie for the next year :D

Name: soul taker bracelet
Level: 50 Quality: 100
Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 5 Soulrending
Effect 2: 16 Piety
Effect 3: 30 Hits
Effect 4: 8 Energy Resist
Utility: 59.1666679382324

Wheeee it fits in perfect in my s.c. :clap:

Till the next raid :cool:

A

Athis

Originally posted by Ocond
Aye, I thought it was going to fail. Pat yourselves on the back, you all worked together like a magic.

A few ppl got some pretty nice items. Damn you Hedek you hax0r. :D

I hope now, more ppl can finish their SC templates :)

Feel free to post item stats here for my little leewt list :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom