Ok - Who needs to do the Orges Might quest?

O

Ocond

Ok, Im planning a wee trip in to Krondon in an attempt to finally finish the Orges Might quest.

I'd like to do it solo, but I wouldn’t want to keep all those drops to myself <sarcasm off> :D, so if anyone else needs to do it then meet me and SS alliance outside Caer Diogel this wednesday (13/08/03) at 8pm GMT 9pmCET and we'll get it :)

I know there are still a lot of ppl in albion that need it, so this is an opportunity not to be missed. And who knows if we get enough people, maybe turn it in to a Krondon raid, but if u are just along for the items, then pls 45+

ALL MUST BE ON STAGE 3 AT LEAST!

If you havent yet started it, yet want to do it, you have 2mrw and wednesday up until raid, to get to stage 3 minimum.

Any questions, pls pm myself or any SS officer.

Thanks.

PS, sticky would be nice, thx mod.

A

adari

You would like to do a quest you need at least 5 fg for solo?

O

Ocond

Originally posted by adari
You would like to do a quest you need at least 5 fg for solo?

nah, I was joking, I think im going to need some help :D

C

Coim-

I'll be there. How long roughly does it take?

L

loxleyhood

About an hour once you're inside. Add 30 minutes for getting lost. Add 45 minutes for people who can't be arsed to arrive in time. Add an hour for those for don't bother to get to stage three and slow you down.

C

Coim-

Hmmmmm. Place where I play closes at 9:30. Guess I'll just have to hope everything runs smoothly.

E

Eggy

I've got a few more level 50s I guess I could do it with.

B

bahamuts

guess I activate my account, I come with bahamot level 50 minstrel

S

Sohan_THC

Wheeeee my reaver needs to do it.
but besides is fun to do a ogre trip tho ;)

T

tazzke

i need Ogre's Might on 2 chars also... cleric & mincer...

but might be a good idea to do this during weekends Friday -> Sunday... not middle of the week

If you plan it during weekends i think there might be a lot more people online....so more chance to have enough people to finish it etc...

would luve to come...but only can do it weekends

O

Ocond

Well, the main objective is the belt quest. and we'll get most of the ppl from the SS alliance.

If we get many more from elsewhere, we'll bash a few krondon mobs :)

N

nerve

Originally posted by tazzke
i need Ogre's Might on 2 chars also... cleric & mincer...

but might be a good idea to do this during weekends Friday -> Sunday... not middle of the week

If you plan it during weekends i think there might be a lot more people online....so more chance to have enough people to finish it etc...

would luve to come...but only can do it weekends

Typical GoL Egocentrics, but let's not get a flamewar started again... For your information, there have been about 5 (maybe more...) Ogres Might raids organised in the past, and EVERY ONE of these have been on a freakin Sunday. Maybe it's time that people who can't make it on Sunday (yes, they DO exist) also get a chance to do it, no ? This seems like one to me. Plz don't mess it up for those people out of personal interest. If you're desperate to do it on Sunday, maybe you can organise one yourself, as you say yourself, there will be plenty of people on, willing to do it with you...

B

Belomar

Don't turn this into a flamewar, please. GoL has nothing to do with Tazzke's remark, so maybe you should cool down, Mr Nerve, and vent your opinions elsewhere.

T

tazzke

euhm....

what does GoL have to do with this???

I just replied...i can't make it during the week...

and i get such an answer???

Did you have a bad night? Did i hurt your feelings or something?

cause i see NO reason to get such an answer from someone...

and yes...most raids are during weekends...and there is 1 simple reason... most (mind i don't say everyone) people can play longer during weekends since they don't have to get up the day after to get to work or school etc...

Still i wish SS alliance best of luck to complete it...guess i'll have to wait for a new chance :) (hope i don't get flamed again)

N

nerve

Originally posted by tazzke
euhm....

what does GoL have to do with this???

I just replied...i can't make it during the week...

and i get such an answer???

Forget about the GoL part, they showed once again how selfish they are a few days ago when I was on the Lost Stone of Arawn quest when they just nicked our demon from us while we were buffing up. Yes I know another spawns the moment the current one gets killed, but hey...common courtesy anyone ? If you give people shit, expect to get it back, you reap what you sow. Wish people would be a bit more friendly toward eachother ingame, so I could stop flaming :p

And what you have to do with it, maybe not much, but if you translate your mail, it actually says: hey guys, I can't make it that day, can't you reschedule ? That once again is the 'me before everyone else attitude'. It maybe wasn't meant that way, but hey, I saw a GoL signature, so I get edgy very quick ]:->

Gotta run now, think I here the flame parade barging in, oh yes there they are :p

B

Belomar

Originally posted by nerve
Forget about the GoL part, they showed once again how selfish they are a few days ago when I was on the Lost Stone of Arawn quest when they just nicked our demon from us while we were buffing up.
Booo-f*cking-hooo. You had to wait 30 more seconds? Just let it rest, and next time feel free to add your in-game chars in your signature instead of hiding in your anonymity.

J

Javai

Bump - and hopefully somewhere between 4 and 8 from KoP with newly dinged 50's who still need quest

N

nerve

Originally posted by Belomar
Booo-f*cking-hooo. You had to wait 30 more seconds? Just let it rest, and next time feel free to add your in-game chars in your signature instead of hiding in your anonymity.

Ah voila, you just HAD to continue didn't you... That 30 seconds thing is just as true for the incharging group, so no need to snag it from someone else to win those 30 seconds, now is there ?
But enough of the thread jack...

And euh, my main ingame character is Nerve <DUH!>. No need to hide in your stupidity I'd say.

K

kamool

I am there, on stage 3 and crafting while waiting.

Kamool

F

-frostor-

Originally posted by nerve
Forget about the GoL part, they showed once again how selfish they are

u say forget about the gol part
then u start again with the gol part ?
god u must be an idiot

wtf.jpg

N

nerve

Originally posted by -frostor-
u say forget about the gol part
then u start again with the gol part ?
god u must be an idiot

Well, YOU SIRREE, were part of the offending group, and if I remember correctly, you are Co-GM or at least an officer of GoL.
Shame on you for condoning such guild behaviour...

You don't even know me, so don't call me an idiot. It's easy to hide behind a PC screen and start calling people names. If you're from the country where you linked that WTF image from I'd be happy to meet up with you irl to sort out our differences. See who's the 'idiot' then. But you're probably a frustrated pimple-faced sweaty 14 year old using mama's VISA card to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom