ok time to zerg rvr

I

ilum

Re: As a conclusion

Originally posted by Zarmin
A) I don't call 8 fgs a zerg nor 4 nor 2, any1 is up to play as he prefers as long as he knows that at any action there's a relative reaction.
B) I don't blame Albs to go out in 4 fgs (already seen i don't mind who or what for) and i don't blame no1 even when i go solo and got steamrolled by 1 fg (as happens very often).
C) Said this i have nuff of peeps whining and crying as far as their realmates do same things they blame us to do, that's all.

Side note: i tend to run in 2 fgs and i'm glad and proud about it.

Cheers

As another conclusion, would be nice if you could stop drawing conclusions so fast.

F

fyric

if albs die to mid fotm grp, just means they suck, albs have to work a little harder, but if they do, they're atleast as strong as mids, its harder to rvr as alb, cuz if one player fucks up, u usually die, however if noone fucks up, one fg albs is atleast as strong as 1fg mids

Fyric

S

sarisir

Originally posted by fyric
if albs die to mid fotm grp, just means they suck, albs have to work a little harder, but if they do, they're atleast as strong as mids, its harder to rvr as alb, cuz if one player fucks up, u usually die, however if noone fucks up, one fg albs is atleast as strong as 1fg mids

Fyric

Not true m8. Albs doesn't have healers running around in chain with instant AE mezz and stun capability. Nor do we have assistant tanks with quad dmg.

As I see it, outnumbering is the only way to go for albs. Then the ones that isn't mezzed to hell has a decent chance to fight the mid grp in fair mannors.

my 2c

Z

zapzap

Originally posted by fyric

Fyric

Listen to him and it took time to get all thoese healers rdy with right specs not something that came over a week or 10. Mids use to suffer no healers no shammies was poor luck if there was 4 healers in emain prime time. Go help Pl somebody that wants to play sorz and can stand die 12x more then rest of group.

I still think Alb has the best mele setup aslong RAs are up, when and how to use thoese RAs talk with fellow albs that knowes this.

Zapsi

Z

Zorin-

Originally posted by denira
so you prefer to boycot rvr or release w/o chances to kill mids? well, looks like your brains are weak, not mine... i wont make another 50 or die just because mythic made fucking savages overpowered
make zerg and farms rps, easy

Did it ever accur to you that you won't farm rps since to have 60 albs to split it with? ><

Oh and btw, you have to remember that it's all about having fun, not farming rps :>

O

ormagaa

Originally posted by denira
if we rvr in 8-10 fg zerg, we will pwn everyone, include those overpowered fotm groups
ofc if you prefer to suck or do some shitty roleplay with 1 fg, its your choice... but zerg is best way to rvr for albs

why dont you just delete ot buy a new account, and reroll albion/exc and join nukenins 7fg daily zerg.
Im sure you would be very welcomed by him.

btw did you know you can beat the rr3 fotmgroups?

M

Matriarch

Well the best way would be to bring the RVR to mids own land. Make them RVR there instead of emain or HW.

Zerg Yggdra imo :|

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by zapzap
Listen to him and it took time to get all thoese healers rdy with right specs not something that came over a week or 10. Mids use to suffer no healers no shammies was poor luck if there was 4 healers in emain prime time. Go help Pl somebody that wants to play sorz and can stand die 12x more then rest of group.

I still think Alb has the best mele setup aslong RAs are up, when and how to use thoese RAs talk with fellow albs that knowes this.

Zapsi

I think mids have best group. Mids outperform albs in damage dealing, CC and healing power at this moment. Add ASD to that and even with RAs up a good mid group will win.

CC isn't that big an issue since top mez holds like 6-8 seconds on a det5 tank. Its the damagepotential and the sheer healing power what make mid groups hard to beat without a RR10 theurgist interrupting heals

Give good players top classes and they are strong, stronger then good players top RAs and good classes

D

denira

I still think Alb has the best mele setup aslong RAs are up

yes, when albs have 2 bofs and sos up, they have small chance to beat same RR mid grp

but if these RAs down, albs are just free rps for mids

so... mids can win w/o any RAs, albs need 3 RAs with 30 min timer just to have SMALL chance to kill same rr mid grp? i call this shit

albs can do smth only if they 1.5-2x overnumber mids

Users who are viewing this thread