ok time to zerg rvr

D

denira

if we rvr in 8-10 fg zerg, we will pwn everyone, include those overpowered fotm groups
ofc if you prefer to suck or do some shitty roleplay with 1 fg, its your choice... but zerg is best way to rvr for albs

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think you're looking for the exc boards, this is prydwen alb forum.

A

Aoln

ok, but can you do it in hadrian's wall please?

G

ghoul

Originally posted by denira
if we rvr in 8-10 fg zerg, we will pwn everyone, include those overpowered fotm groups
ofc if you prefer to suck or do some shitty roleplay with 1 fg, its your choice... but zerg is best way to rvr for albs

the brain is weak in this one :l

C

corranhorn1

Originally posted by Aoln
ok, but can you do it in hadrian's wall please?

No dont do hadrians or odins. They still my solo spots atm :(

take it to crauchon gorge

D

denira

so you prefer to boycot rvr or release w/o chances to kill mids? well, looks like your brains are weak, not mine... i wont make another 50 or die just because mythic made fucking savages overpowered
make zerg and farms rps, easy

T

toxii

well , you wanna zerg , fine with me , but when your xfg gets zerged over and over again by more and more mids/hibs etc dont start blaming other people for zerging
At least in this server this is what happens when one side zergs , other side counterzergs and in the end of the nite everyone logs on an alt and starts xping or roleplaying u name it
just keep in mind that in a zerg vs zerg war you dont get rps ;)
we dont wanna change rvr in prydwen to zerg vs zerg fights do we ?

S

szleynix

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I think you're looking for the exc boards, this is prydwen alb forum.

lmao, nice one :D

C

chimaira

imo Just ONE night ONE ONE ONE night when all albs gather emain and nearly zone crash the place and just farm mids for like 2-3 hours tehn go to sleep.

Such strong happiness it would bring!!!

Z

Zarmin

Originally posted by denira

Mmmm me thinks u lost something / didn't logged for some nights cause actually Ilum's 4 fgs aren't a zerg but something v similar ;)
So Albs are zerging :p or imo they try to eheh

C

chimaira

I hope hib zerg again soon.
(I mean that 1fg they have when soloers is out from mid/alb)

Z

Zarmin

Mmmm

Originally posted by chimaira
I hope hib zerg again soon.
(I mean that 1fg they have when soloers is out from mid/alb)

U must have been one of the "momentary lapse of reason" retired from RvR before u had back your Relics, if u didn't c Hibs in RvR lately ....

I

ilum

Re: Re: ok time to zerg rvr

Originally posted by Zarmin
Mmmm me thinks u lost something / didn't logged for some nights cause actually Ilum's 4 fgs aren't a zerg but something v similar ;)

LOL

S

Scunner

Re: Re: ok time to zerg rvr

ilum run's in 1 fg tbh and since u dont RvR with him and are only speculating then i suggest u stfu.

He makes his own RvR grp then runs as a FG. If its too much he moves zone.

Zerging is not the way forward for any realm stupid post.

Z

Zarmin

Re: Re: Re: ok time to zerg rvr

Originally posted by Scunner
ilum run's in 1 fg tbh and since u dont RvR with him and are only speculating then i suggest u stfu.

He makes his own RvR grp then runs as a FG. If its too much he moves zone.

Zerging is not the way forward for any realm stupid post.

A) 1st of all folk u have to learn what is respect for other persons, cause i wasn't in any manner offensive towards Ilum and i believe eventually he can defend himself on his own ...
B) Check this ..

http://hem.bredband.net/aleann/retards.jpg
http://hem.bredband.net/aleann/hmm.jpg

And after check remember that silence is like Gold most of the times.

L

lannovar

Define zerg 8fg or anything over 1fg? If its the latter then thats rather sad. If you are able to run 2fgs then you can farm quite nicely if you know what you are doing and still get lots of rps (contrary to what some ppl may think), probably not 1 mill a week tho........

I

ilum

Re: Re: Re: Re: ok time to zerg rvr

A) 1st of all folk u have to learn what is respect for other persons, cause i wasn't in any manner offensive towards Ilum and i believe eventually he can defend himself on his own ...
B) Check this ..

http://hem.bredband.net/aleann/retards.jpg
http://hem.bredband.net/aleann/hmm.jpg

And after check remember that silence is like Gold most of the times.

Ok......nice screenshots....do they say anything?...not really

Have no idea when that was but it's either a keeptake force or a situation where my group bumped into a battle.

Edit: Ah yes, now I see it. This was Saturday evening when Laird was organizing some keeptake in Emain. So they had a big force out and I was moving in FG. So it was both of the above.

S

Scunner

what so in in one fight there is more than 1 fg which means he zergs constantly?

i have respect for alot of people on this server but im tired of people flaming others all the time.

I meet more than 1 fg all the time or 8-9 stealthers i dont go posting about it or suddenly jumping to conclusions.

Im sure Ilum is perfectly capable of defending hismelf too but i will defend someone who isa friend and goes out of his way to avoid zerging also. U may not believe this but he tries very hard not to run in more than 1 fg in emain.

Z

Zarmin

As a conclusion

A) I don't call 8 fgs a zerg nor 4 nor 2, any1 is up to play as he prefers as long as he knows that at any action there's a relative reaction.
B) I don't blame Albs to go out in 4 fgs (already seen i don't mind who or what for) and i don't blame no1 even when i go solo and got steamrolled by 1 fg (as happens very often).
C) Said this i have nuff of peeps whining and crying as far as their realmates do same things they blame us to do, that's all.

Side note: i tend to run in 2 fgs and i'm glad and proud about it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread